2 -Vollins?

Vanessa's POV:

'Maybe I do Xxxx'

I stare at Ronis phone for a second, whilst she silently screams beside me. "Are you sure?" I ask Roni. I know all her secrets, and this is her biggest, but I don't know if Collins is just messing around or not. I handed my squealing sister back her phone, and leant back against the wall. "It's more of a over obsession than a crush." I laughed at her. She glared at me and I stopped. "I just don't know if he's serious or not!" I pleaded. "Oh because your the cuter twin you think he likes you and not me." She snorted and turned her attention back to the phone.

"No! You know he wouldn't like me, he doesn't act the same way around me that he does to you. And you already know I like Devan!" I pleaded again. "Yeah, alright. But if I say yes, what is that going to change in our videos? Is it going to be another Aaron?" Roni sighed. "Maybe your right. Maybe this is all just a joke." "No Roni!" I said grabbing her hand, causing her to look at me. "You and Collins are meant to be. It's not going to be another Aaron." I squeezed her hand. "I... I'm just not sure anymore." A single tear ran down her cheek.

"Oh cmon Roni!" I say, wiping the tear off her cheek. "It's about time you got a boyfriend, and I've seen the way he looks at you!" I added when Roni rolled her eyes at me. "Promise me this will be okay?" Roni asked. I heard the pleading in her voice. "It's going to be fine. Now hurry up and make it official!" I squeezed her hand. Tiger gave a soft bark from the end of the bed. "Okay! I'll do it." Roni typed a few letters and pressed send.

Collins POV

It had been at least 5 minutes after my last text, and I was starting to get worried. What if I had just ruined our friendship? I was slowly hyperventilating when Devan entered the room. "What's up Key?" Devan slapped me on the back and sat down on the couch. "I half asked Roni out." I muttered. Devan must of heard loud and clear because he coughed loudly. "Seriously! Good job bro! What'd she say?" Devan clamped me on the back again, and a big smile formed on his face. "No response. It's been five minutes." Devans smile faded. "I'm sure she'll come around mate." He smiled a reassuring smile.

I put down my phone and walked to the kitchen. I just finished pouring the milk in my cereal, (yes, cereal at 10pm) when my phone buzzed from the other room. I spilt the milk on the table as I sprinted to pick it up. 1 new message from Veronica Merrell.

Wow... I don't know if your serious or not! Meet me at Krispy Kreme tomorrow at 10 please. I just need to talk x

My heart sank a little. She wanted to meet up, but most likely for the opposite of the reason I want. I hesitated, then replied.

Sure! Sorry if I upset you. Devan is wondering if Nessas going? Xx

I smile as the 3 dots pop up, meaning she's responding. I exit out of messages to not seem like a stalker, and open Twitter. I search #Vollins in the search bar, and a bunch of crazy cool edits pop up. I check some, like a couple, and exit out, only to find another message from Veronica.

You didn't upset me. And yeah,it's Krispy Kreme, Nessa wouldn't miss out haha Xx

I grin stupidly at her text, and stand up to go tell Devan. "Hey!" I silently whisper, making sure not to wake anyone else up. "Hey! Did she respond?" Devan asks quickly. "Yeah, I meeting up with her and Nessa and Krispy Kreme at 10 tomorrow of you wanted to join us?"  "Yes! What am I going to wear?" He starts rummaging in draws, and I tiptoe out of the room, and wander down the hall to mine. I climb in to bed with thoughts of Veronica in my head, and drift slowly asleep.

A/N sorry this is a short chapter! I'll do longer chapters, but I like the story so far, I hope you do to! If you could vote and comment it would mean the world to me! ❤️ -zozobear