9 - 2 Million subscribers

Veronica's POV

After hopping in my wheelchair, I look up at the house. I haven't been here in over a month, it's crazy. I smile at Nessa and she pushes me inside. I smile at the sweet smell of flowers, and the familiar surroundings. Tears start to form in my eyes. "Im home." I smile, letting my tears fall. Nessa grabs on my shoulder and wheels me over to the kitchen, where tiger is standing next to the fridge, he bounds over to me and jumps up. I laugh holding him tight.

Nessa pushes me to the stairs. "How I going to... Oh my goodness!" I smile. "Surprise!" My parents chorus. They have made part of the stairway a ramp, so I can get up and down. "This is amazing and dangerous all in one." I laugh, looking back at them. Nessa begins to push me up the stairs. "Be careful!" My mummy cries over my shoulder. Nessa manages and I give her I hi five. "Roni!" Nessa squeals. "We forgot about 2 Million!" Nessa looks at me. "We didn't forget, we just, well, pushed it back and focused on getting me safe." I reassure her. "We will film tommorow." I smile at her, and she pushes me into my room.

I look around.my room is just like I left it, except for a small pile of get well soon cards on my desk. Nessa pushes me over to my bed and I flop down off my wheelchair. I lie there for a few then wiggle my way across to the end of the bed. I pull off the covers and snuggle in, making sure my legs were secure. "I'm going to sleep, my fist time in a proper bed for awhile! I laugh as Nessa pushes my wheelchair over to the corner by my bed. "Night Roni." She smiles hugging me, then leaves the room.

-------

I wake up the next morning well rested. I smile at tiger who's sleeping on the end of my bed. I reach out to grab my phone. I quickly text Nessa. "Yes!" She runs in the door. I laugh. Can you help me get downstairs?" I ask politely. She nods and helps me into my wheelchair. She wheels me downstairs. "Sorry Nessa." I frown. "It's okay." She smiles as tiger bounds down the stairs. "I'm making pancakes okay?" Nessa smiles, as she pulls out a pan. "I'll help as much as I can." I smile, and grab a whisk.

20 minutes later

Our pancakes are eaten, and Collins and Devan are coming around to film this afternoon. We have to start putting Nessas plan into action. My dad stands up with Nessa and they walk to the garage. I stay with my mum. "How are you feeling Veronica?" My mum smiles like a therapist. "Good thanks doc." We both laugh. My mum stands up and pushes me into the garage. My dad is unfolding a white sheet, and Nessa is helping. "We will go to the store soon and get the balloons." My dad, smiles. He finally undoes the sheet, and starts pinning it to the wall.

"Done!" My dad stands back to admire his work. "Off to the store! You wanna come Roni?" He asks me. "Sure." I smile, and Nessa pushes me to the car. I slide in and my dad folds up my wheelchair. "Ooo daddy can we please park in a wheelchair park!" Nessa squeals. We all laugh. "I can't see why not." My dad says turning on the engine.

We pull up in the target parking lot and find the closet wheelchair park. Nessa gets all excited. My dad helps me into the wheelchair and Nessa pushes me into the store. "We need helium balloons." Nessa checks her list. I have become the cart. I am holding lights, food, Chargers and tissues. We go down an isle to see one person I don't want to see. Liza Koshy. She's filming one of her 'target with liza' videos as we walk through the isle. We find the balloons and helium and get out of there as soon as we can. There is a reason we don't film with Liza.

Vanessa's POV

As I push Roni down the isle, we see a familer face. Liza, filming one of her videos. Her and Roni don't have a very good past. That is why we never collab with her. She may be all sweet and innocent now, but back a couple years ago, things were different.