16 - Live show

Veronica's POV

"Thanks Petunia!" I smile walking out of the hair and makeup room. I walk down the hall to the sound booth, and check everything is okay. My dad runs up to me and gives me a hug, causing my crutches to fall. "I'm so proud of you girls." He smiles. A single tear running down his cheek. "Away thank daddy!" I smile. He wipes his tear and gestures to the window.

I pick up my crutches and go over, gasping. There are over 100,000 people standing below me. I squeal. "It's Veronica!" Somebody yells. All of a sudden all eyes are on me, and it's silent. I wave, and everyone squeals. I mouth that I'm going to get Nessa, and hobble off as fast as I can.

I rush into the makeup room. "Nessa! The twinners are outside! Come say hi!" I yell. "I'm almost done! My client needs to look like art." Petunia rushes me out of the room. About 2 minutes later Nessa comes out. "Let's go!" She smiles, walking to the window.

"Vanessa! Veronica!" Someone shouts. We wave and blow kisses while they scream in excitement. The butterflies fly back into my stomach and my hands get sweaty. I smile at Nessa and we walk to backstage. The crew are letting people in, and the seats are slowly filling up. "Your on in ten. First song is 'Internet crush', correct?" A sound guy named Ethan asks us. We nod and prep our selves to go on stage.

Another sound guy called Harvey hands us our head mics. We put them on and prepare to walk out. I hug Nessa and the light low. The noise dying down. Ethan gestures for us to walk out, so we walk into the stage. Lights blind me and the screams over take me. I stumble on my crutches and fall. A bunch of gasps are heard. I laugh into my microphone as Nessa helps me up. "Way to start a show right?" I laugh along with the crowd.

We sit on our seats and start our show. A woman brings out the cardboard cut out of Cameron Dallas, as we prepare for our first song. "Our first song will be internet crush." I say into the mic, followed by a loud cheer. "Speaking of Internet crushes, I finally met Christiano Ronaldo!" Nessa screams. The viewers scream and cheer. "He said he was fans of us, and kind of saw the video." Nessa went red. The audience laughed. "But I got his phone number! So we can call him!" Nessa pulls out her phone.

Christiano answers. "Hello Vanessa." He greets himself. A loud cheer fills the hall. "Ah, I see this is Calling Ronaldo." He laughs. We pick 7 people to ask him questions. "Thanks Christiano!" Nessa hells into the phone and hangs up. Nessa squeals, everyone laughs. "Time for our song!" We say in chorus, standing up.

We finish our song and pick a couple people to come up the front. We play the wants in the bucket game, and the blindfold phone case competition. We hug the three girls and they go sit back down. We sing "Valentine's Day, and the rhyming song 4.

"The rat sat next to the cat on the mat and then the rat came up and sat with them and then ate the mat." I rap. I am really taken aback by how many people know the lyrics. We finish the song and take a bow. The hall erupts with applause and shouts. I smile at Nessa.

We invite 3 more people up to play twin telepathy, where they ask us questions and we answer them, having to do a penalty in we get it wrong. We get our favourite colour wrong and have to do the worm. I do the worm with my door in a cast, getting lots of cheers. Nessa does it and fails, getting a mixture of laughter and cheers.

We play a couple more games and sing some songs, then we sit down on the stage and just chat with a couple of our viewers. We just want to get to know them, so we sing some accapella songs, take some selfies, do some dares and just have a chill out hang session.

All to soon our time is up, and everyone has to leave. "We had so much fun! Thanks for coming!" Me and Nessa chant. Everyone slowly leaves, and we hang around on the stage, talking to some people in the front row. Soon everyone has left, and we make our way backstage. When we arrive I see a familiar face. "Aaron!" Nessa squeals, running and hugging him.

Vanessa's POV

We get off stage after an amazing show. I look over my shoulder and see Aaron. "Aaron!" I squeal, running and hugging him. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He kisses me and I giggle. "I wanted to see your show,but I was to late. Your dad let me in backstage to watch." Aaron smiles with his pretty smile.

"Aw, your so sweet." I hug him again. He presents me and Roni with roses. Roni turns red. I raise my eyebrows and she's slaps me. I fake cry and hug Aaron for safety. Roni laughs and smells her roses, thanking Aaron. I smile, I feel protected in his arms.

-----

Aaron comes back to the hotel with us, and we chat on our beds, waiting for my parents to get back with dinner. It's 9:00 at nights and I am starving. "We should watch some Netflix." Roni suggests. We all agree and turn on a random show called Jane the Virgin. We're not on it or anything......

Aaron wraps him a arm around my shoulder and I rest my head on his arm. "I wish Collins was here." Roni sighs. I giggle and snuggle into Aaron's chest, soon falling asleep.

I wake up with Aaeon asleep on my head. I look around and my parents and Roni are eating dinner on the other bed. "Dinner if you want it." I whisper into Aaeons ear, slipping out of his arms, my stomach rumbling. "Yum Chinese!" I whisper, digging in. Aaron wakes up and joins us. "Thank you so much." Aaron smiles. "Oh, it was nothing, we went to this really nice place across the street from your cafe." My mum smiles. "No, not the food, for letting me date your daughter again." Aaron rubs my knee and I blush, causing Roni to raise her eyebrows.

After eating our dinner, I crawl into bed next to Roni. Aaron kisses me goodnight and leaves to his house. My parents fall asleep before us, so we chat using the little twin telepathy we have. Roni really misses Collins. We both end up falling asleep, with dreams of our boyfriends and the amazing live show.

----

I wake up the next morning with Roni already up and dressed. "Welcome to awake land lazy pants." Roni laughs. My parents are awake too, my dads probably getting dressed in the bathroom. "We have to do a afternoon show today. 1:00. So we will be leaving in an hour and a half." Roni tells me. I jump out of bed. "It's 11:30?" I squeal. "No Hun it's 10:30, remember we have to be there an hour early?" My mum says, returning to her book.

I knock on the door of the bathroom. "Busy!" My dad shouts. I rush over to my bag and pull out the clothing I am supposed to wear. My dad comes out of the bathroom and I rush into the shower, turning on the water that tickles my hand. I step in and let the steam control my body.

I step out of the shower, only to trip and land in the bath. "Are you okay?" Roni yells from the other room. "Yep!" I yell back. I stand up and get dressed. I blow dry my hair and brush my teeth. I exit the bathroom looking fabulous!

We leave the hotel a bit early to get some late breakfast, so we go to Denny's. We arrive and order our meal takeaway. We eat on the car ride to the theatre. When we pull in to the back of the theatre, we are greeted by about 10-20 twinners.i smile and myself and Roni give them all hugs.

------

We finish the show and the theatre slowly gets empty. We pack up all the props and mess we made on the stage. I go backstage and wipe off my face from shaving foam. Roni joins me. All of a sudden her phone rings. "It's Collins!" Roni squeals.

"Hello? I miss you!" Roni says into the phone. "I miss you too." Collins sounds very upset. "What's up?" Roni asks. Collins starts sobbing. "I'm so sorry! If only I knew this would happen I would change it!" Collins sobs. "What happened?" Roni looks upset that Colin's is upset. "It's Tiger, he got kidnapped."

A/N idk what to think of this chapter. Thanks for 40 comments and 60 votes! Keep it up if your enjoying so that I know! Love you x -zozobear