42 - Last show

// plz read the authors note at the end :) //

Vanessa's POV

I wake up to blinding sunlight, and Aaron snoring adorably beside me. I grin and snuggle into his chest, consuming the warmth of him. I wake up with a start to my alarm, realising I must have gone back to sleep.

I turn off my alarm and roll out of bed, hitting the floor. I crawl over to my bags and pick a cute outfit. I hear Aaron stir so I plant a quick peck on his cheek and rush into the bathroom.

I put on my clothes and put my hair in a messy high ponytail. I finish applying my makeup when Roni walks in. She quickly applies her makeup and shoos me out of the bathroom to get changed. I laugh and run up to Aaron, and jump on him. We have a wrestling match on the bed.

Aaron pushes me over and lands on top of me, smirking. I grin and hoist up my legs, causing him to fall over the edge of the bed. "3 to Vanessa. We're tied now." I laugh, snorting. Roni walks out of the bathroom with a confused look on her face which makes me laugh even more.

Roni lunges on her bed and pulls out her phone. She puts in her earphones and face times Collins. I grin and me and Aaron talk for a while. "So what are your top kid names?" Aaron laughs after I asked him. "Okay, I like Anika as a girl, and Mika and Tobias for boys." I smile. He nods in approvals and we continue chatting about random things, until Ronis FaceTime call ends.

"Let's go, we have a flight to catch!" Roni shoos us all out of the room and down the elevator. We arrive at the airport and check in. We sit down outside of a cafe and eat some lunch. Our gate is called so we hop on our flight.

The plane takes off and as always, I grab my companions hands for support. We start to fly smoothly and I sigh, grabbing my laptop. I do some of my TV production homework, while Roni practices Screenwriting for her class.

The plane lands and we all get off. We grab our bags and head to the hotel. We sign in and take the elevator upstairs. We get to our room and Aaron jumps on the bed. "I claim this one!" He laughs, and I run and jump on top of him. "Dog pile!" I yell in between snorts of laughter. Roni flops on her own bed and sighs.

I wiggle off Aaron and walk over to her. "What's up?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "I don't know, I might be homesick, missing Collins, sad about the tour ending, or nervous about my foot." She sighs. I hug her. "It's okay, everything will be fixed soon." I reassure her, but I'm not so sure myself. We got the doctors email yesterday, and it did not look good. I'm not going to tell Roni, she has to much on her mind.

Veronica's POV

Nessas hiding something from me. I know it. I'm not stupid, we are twins. I try as hard as I can to see it, but I can't. A buzz showing a new text from Collins snaps me out of my thoughts.

Hey! Text me when you land and we can chat X I miss youuu <3

I smile. Collins is so amazing, how did I ever end up with someone that amazing! I quickly type a reply.

Already here, and yep we can chat xx I miss you more, your so amazing my superhero. <3

I started calling him super hero ever since he helped us with Devan. Speaking of, Devan is still tracking me, which is very scary. I hope Collins can sort it out. I open my computer and see one new Skype message request from Collins. I smile and click it, his handsome face popping up on the screen.