21 - Liza's back?

Vanessa's POV

"Hey Roni!" I yell from my room. "Yeah?" She replies. "Could you come here for a minute? I need to show you something." I ask. She doesn't reply and hobbles into the room on her crutches. "Yes?" She asks, sitting on the bed. "Look at this text." I frown, showing her my phone.

Meet me at the park at 10:00, I need to check this number and if you are Vanessa or Veronica please meet me to chat. :)

"It's most likely a trap Nessa." Roni says warningly. "But what if it's a nice person who needs a hat?" I giggle. Roni shakes her head. "Okay!" I smile, texting the stranger back.

Sorry I can't, I don't really want to get abducted today. Who is this btw?

"There."'  I send it, looking up at Roni. We both stare at the phone for another 2 minutes until the reply comes through.

Liza.

"Liza!" We both scream in unison. "No, it can't be!" Roni squeals, flopping on to the bed. "We should go." I say sternly. "Why Nessa?" She asks me, sitting up. "She'll have an explanation." I say, standing up. "Alright fine. But our flight leaves at 3:00 this afternoon, and we still have to finish packing!" Roni yells. I laugh and walk out to the car, followed by Roni.

We arrive at the park to find Liza sitting under a tree. We hop out and walk over to her. She stands up immediately when she sees us. "Liza." I say, crossing my arms. "Hi girls. Veronica, Vanessa." She smiles a weak smile. "Why did you take tiger?" Roni asks, a bit to loudly. Most of the people around us look. "I have an explanation, that you won't believe, but I will tell you anyway." Liza gestures for us to sit down.

"So, obviously in high school I wasn't so good to you, but I never wanted to do it. Gabbie was pressuring me, blackmailing, and even death threatening me to get on your bad side. I did, and then we finished school. I never saw you for 3 years. Then Gabbie had this plan to take Tiger. I was really hoping to run into you, so I could warn you. I filmed so many Targets, Walmart's, Starbucks, even gas stations with Liza, to try and find you."

"One target day, I found you. You walked right into my isle. I was going to talk to you, but you left so fast. Then Gabbie threatened me again. We finished our plan, using the sketchy Instagram post, and YouTube videos. Gabbie wanted to get back at you, for I have know idea, and she stole a bunch of other dogs from the park, streets, where ever. Then she almost shot me. We were about to leave through the back door when I saw you and Aaron hiding behind that fridge. I remember being so happy that you were going to save the dogs. I managed to distract Gabbie from entering again. "

"I was getting her Starbucks when I saw the cops. I told them where Gabbie was, and told them all about my threats. They accepted my apologies and I went to find Gabbie. I told her Starbucks was closed, and I saw Vanessa and Veronica go into the fish store. That's how she knew you were in there. Then I found Vanessa's number in my contacts, and felt I needed to explain myself. And now we are here." Liza sighs. Me and Roni look at each other with blank expressions.

"Liza!" I exclaim, hugging her. Roni gives me a weird look. "Im so sorry. We should've known better. Your forgiven." I smile. "I don't forgive you that easily, after everything you did." Roni folds her arms. I sigh at Roni, but know it's fair after what happened to both of us. "I will buy you both Krispy Kreme and Starbucks every Tuesday and Thursday this month, or when your back from tour. Not trying to blackmail you, it's just if you want." Liza smiles. Roni thinks. "Oh okay then." She smiles, and we all hug.

"Hey Liza?" Roni asks after about 20 minutes of catching up. "Yeah?" She replies. "Do you want to film a collab with us?" She asks. I nod my head in agreement. "Sure! Do we have to film today? Because of your tour and stuff." Liza smiles. "Yeah if that's okay." I nod my head. "That's cool. We will brainstorm I'm the car." Liza laughs, and we all get up. We hop in the car and brainstorm.

"Oh! Pizza challenge!" Liza smirks. "No!" Me and Roni laugh. It urn the car towards the store anyway. "Okay fine." Roni giggles. We get out of the car and Liza buys he ingredients. "Nessa!" Roni grabs my arm. "What?" I ask excitedly, hoping she has an idea. "Let's do another just dance challenge!" She laughs. I nod my head in agreement.

-----

We finished filming both our videos. I won the pizza challenge! I didn't get any bad ingredients except for mustard, which didn't taste bad. Roni got tuna and anchovies AND pickles. She had the worst pizza. Lizas was alright. It wasn't as good as mine, and defiantly not as bad as Ronis.

"Thanks for filming Liza!" We both chorus as she walks to the car. "Thanks for forgiving me!" Liza smiles, as she hops into David's car. They drive off. "Well that went better than expected." Roni smiles. "Doughnuts and Coffee!" She laughs as I close lose the door. I look down at my phone and I had one new message from Aaron.

Hey! I can't come to say goodbye :( I have a whole family gathering. Just wanted to say that I miss you already and I love you. Xxx

I stare at my phone. We haven't said 'I love you' since our previous relationship. I smile a big smile and text him back.

That's alright. I love you too. Xxxx

I hit send and run upstairs to tell Roni. "Hey! You made it up the stairs!" I joke, laughing. She rolls her eyes. "Aaron said I love you." I smile, she looks at me. "Wow, I didn't think you were there yet." Roni smiles. "Yeah, we are." I grin, and walk to my room.

I finish packing and roll my suitcase out the door. "Time to go girls!" My dad smiles. "Okay! Have you got Tiger?" Roni yells. "Yep." My dad replies. I help Roni with her suitcase and we go downstairs. "Let's go." I smile, and we head to the car.

Veronica's POV

We arrive at Collins house to drop off Tiger. Me and Nessa get out of the car. Nessa holding tiger. I use my crutches to knock on the door. "Collins!" I smile, placing my crutches in the doorframe so I can hug him. He kisses me and I snuggle into his chest. "I'm going to miss you." I whisper. "I will miss you more." He whispers. Nessa coughs,and we part, both looking awkward.

"Here's Tiger." Nessa smiles. "I promise I won't loose him this time." Collins grins. I kiss him one more time and we walk to the car. I wave at him until we are out of sight. "Let's go to Texas!" Nessa screams.

We arrive at the airport, and send or bags off. We all go through security and sit down on the other side. "So, this is our longest stretch." I smile. "Yep. We will be gone for 3 months." Nessa grins. "Where are we going after Texas?" I ask. "Canada I believe." My dad answers. We grin and I stand to go get coffee. Nessa comes with me.

"I am so excited!" Nessa squeals as we wait in line. "This is going to be great." I smile. "I'm going to miss Aaeon though." Nessa frowns. "Yeah, I'm going to miss Collins." I frown as well. "Did we film enough videos for the period we are gone?" I ask. "Yeah I think so. Thanks!" Nessa adds as the cashier hands us out coffee.

"Girls! Our gate is being called, let's go!" My dad smiles and we all walk (or hobble) to our gate. We get on the plane and sit at the same spot as always. "Off to Texas we go!" I smile, looking out at California for the last time for 3 months.

A/N hey guys! Sorry I haven't been writing, I haven't had any inspiration, I think it's called writers block? Idk. Anyway, I have been binge watching Jane the virgin, and it's amazing! Jejdifjndnxnxnxksksos words cannot describe. Okay, vote and comment if you like the story! :) -zozobear