Chapter Fifty Two

Naeva's Point of View

I woke up feeling nauseous as I rushed to the toilet, before throwing up. When I was done, I flushed the toilet and washed my face since I still felt tired, hoping the cold water would help wake me up.

"Something wrong?" Sam asked, sitting on the side of the bed watching me. 

"I'm fine," I lied. 

He gave me a questioning look before letting it go, as he went into the bathroom. 

I just went back onto the bed and soon I fell asleep. 

Niada's Point of View

It was already twelve and I still hadn't seen any sign of Naeva yet. Samuel was doing just fine, since he and Blake were already arguing with each other, but I was not going to step into  their argument.

Pearlette being the all seeing fish that she is decided to call upon her great seashells to see if anything is wrong with her.

"So what do you hear?" I asked for probably the hundredth time.

"Just shut up and hear for yourself!" She handed me her conch shell.

At first I could hear waves crashing on rocks, but then it suddenly changed to laughter. It was a mix between a boy and a girl laughing.

It took me a while to understand, but I finally did.

"Oh my!" I yelled. 

I should be happy for her, but that makes things even more complicated for me, because I was supposed to bless her first, but now, everything has changed.

My destiny is forever lost. 

Pearlette seemed to have read my mind because she said," you still have a purpose here, you know."

I didn't respond because my mind was blank.

"Screw this. Everything was already messed up and besides, now you have a chance to enjoy everything life has to offer."

Maybe she was right, after all, everything happens for a reason. Besides, I'm gonna be an aunt. 

"You're right Pearl," I said, giving her a hug. She always had some kind of advice to give, just like her mother. 

But I had a bad feeling about the child.

Hey Guys! Short chapter, I know, but do you like it? Feel free to leave your opinions down in the comments section below. SO.....What do you think of this twist? And why does Niada have a bad feeling about the child already? 

Anyways, hope you are liking the story so far. Goodbye, and until the next chapter.