Chapter Nine

Jake>>>>

We had finally arrived to the pack house and was now in the Alpha's office. On the way there, people kept on staring at me and whispering stuff about me being a female rogue or that I may dangerous, but I don't blame them. 

Right now I was in front of the Alpha that it seemed everyone feared, but I honestly didn't see why, since I have no idea what pack I am in or who this guy is.

"What are doing here on my territory," he asked in a demanding voice. 

"Um, what pack is this?" I asked, completely forgetting about acting human. 

The two men who had escorted me here, looked at each other in confusion. It was then I remembered, but it was to late to take back my words now.

"This is the Blood Moon pack, and I heard that you was a human," he said while glaring at the men at the back of me.

"Don't tell him about me," Mariana told me, as if I was stupid to tell someone I just met about us.

"Um, well yes I am. You see, ran out my pack because of how they treated me, and because I haven't shifted and my mate rejected me," I whispered, but I knew they could hear me perfectly fine, because of their heightened hearing.

"Oh," was all he said so I asked what his name is.

" I am Magnus Bane, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack," he said sounding proud of his pack.

"Uh, is your pack one of the greatest?" I carefully asked, not hoping to upset him and make matters worse for myself, seeing as I am the one trespassing on his property.

"We are the greatest sweetheart," said the blonde guy from earlier. He seems cocky.

"Anyways, nice chatting with you guys, so if you are going to kill me just kill me or just let me leave now," I said getting to the point right away. They knew why I was on their property so if they wanted to kill me they could try.

"What's your name?" Magnus asked me. 

"Naeva Winters," I replied. "Now you may go ahead and kill me if you are done here."

"Well Naeva, would you like to stay here in my pack? Since you don't have a wolf you are not a threat," Magnus asked me.

He wants me to stay? I thought he wouldn't want someone without a wolf in his pack. " Why would you want me as part of your pack. Won't that make your reputation go down?"

"We treat everyone here as equals, just don't get on my bad side or disrespect me and everything will be okay for you, besides you will be safe here," he said.

I acted as if I was thing about it and then agreed. 

"Well I would have planned the ceremony to welcome you, but since you don't have a wolf, we don't have to do that. Jack here, will show you to your room," he said, while gesturing to the blonde guy. Ugh, why must it be Mr. Cocky. Couldn't the other guy show me to my room?

Jack opened the door and asked me if I was coming, which snapped me out of my thoughts, as I began following him.

Hey Guys. How are you liking the story so far? I hope it's to your liking. Feel free to comment down suggestions to make this story better and also comment down your opinions. I hope the story is good and if not I'm sorry. Anyways I will see you guys next chapter. Byez. :}