3.2

madison

i returned to harry's apartment at the end of the day, as lydia took our stuff back to our's.

"hey, harry." i smiled when he opened the door, darcy immediately scampering over to me.

i picked her up as harry said, "hey, mad."

"can we talk?" i asked softly, wanting to get rid of the endless thoughts that'd been running through my mind all day.

he nodded and beckoned me in, the two of us sitting at the kitchen counter.

"um, so, i don't think i like like you in that way. i mean, i adore you and you're my best friend, but i think we're better off that way." i offered him a small smile as he nodded.

"yeah, i completely agree. you're pretty hot, to be fair, but i think our friendship is too close to possibly be ruined by a relationship." harry said with a cheeky, friendly grin.

i looked up as callum walked in from his room, "are you guys good?" he asked.

"you know?"

"yeah, um, i walked in just before you left." he said sheepishly.

"oh." i said, "but yeah, we're good."

cal smiled and came over to pull me into a hug, his hands low on my back, and he didn't pull away for a while, before returning to his room.

"um, can we not tell si, though?" i asked harry softly.

"no, of course. i wasn't going to." harry smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"thank you, love you." i returned his gesture, before picking up darcy.

"you too." harry said, opening the door for me as i left and took darcy back to my apartment.

i jogged off the pitch after pe on monday, turning around when my name was called.

"hey, h."

"come have nandos with us." harry said, walking next to me.

"alright." i smiled, going into the girls' changing rooms.

when i was changed, i walked out and saw harry waiting with jj, cal and simon.

i walked over and harry smiled at me, loosely slinging an arm over my shoulder as we all began walking off the premises.

cal walked the other side of harry, jj and simon behind us, jj and cal on their phones.

"haz, look at this." callum laughed, harry letting go of me and getting closer to cal, observing his phone with a smile on his lips.

i found myself walking next to simon and the two of us walked in silence, one of us occasionally glancing at each other, the other pretending not to notice.

"come on guys, cheer up, you're even now, anyways." callum said as we arrived at nandos, my eyes widening at his words, harry's head snapping up, jj and simon's features being laced with confusion.

"shit, i'm sorry, i--"

"shut the fuck up, cal." i sighed, cutting him off.

"what the fuck do you mean, 'you're even now'?" simon demanded, and i saw the anger in his eyes at it dawned on him.

disguise || simon minterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara