1.1

as it was friday, lydia, ellie, kara and i all went into town and did some shopping.

we had a meal in an italian and had a lovely evening, returning to campus just after ten.

once we got home, lydia and i decided on watching a couple of movies, stuffing our faces with popcorn and chocolate in the process.

"i'm tired, goodnight. i'll see you in the morning." lydia smiled, hugging me and reluctantly getting up from the pile of blankets on the sofa.

"night." i mumbled, returning to my room and cuddling up in bed on my phone, when it buzzed.

simon:
do you want to come to a party tomorrow night?? it's jj's, and the guys will be there

me:
simon it's 3am
but yeah, sure

simon:
okay :)
harry or cal or i will pick you up at 7?

me:
thanks, see you then x

i chose a short white, lacey jumpsuit that was off the shoulders and showed off my figure nicely, along with customised baby-pink adidas superstars that glowed in the dark.

lydia straightened my hair as i did my makeup, fairly lightly as my skin was luckily completely clear, and she gave me a friendly lecture on protection, the two of us giggling multiple times.

"don't worry, i'm not planning on having sex tonight, mum." i reassured her with a playful grin.

i brushed my hair one last time and sprayed some perfume before getting the door, being met with simon and harry.

"bye, lydia." i smiled, hugging her.

"bye, have fun. you look lovely." she complemented and i thanked her, before she shut the door behind us and harry, simon and i walked downstairs.

"hi, vikk." i spoke, climbing in the backseat of his car with harry, simon in the passenger seat.

"hey, madison. how're you?" vikk asked, beginning to drive us to jj's.

"i'm good, thanks. are you not drinking?"

"i might, but not much. anyways, i expect you guys'll all fall asleep at jj's house." he smiled.

after a short while, jj shouted, "i love this fucking song!" before we all found ourselves screaming the words at his insist.

jj came over to me as i bent forwards slightly and he stood behind me.

i lightly twerked on him playfully, and he grinded against me, until i stepped away, full of giggles, realising simon had left.

jj pouted, "sorry, jide. i'll see you in a bit." i smiled, walking into the kitchen to get another drink.

"simon." i smiled, seeing him sat on the side in the kitchen, cal next to him.

"i'm gonna leave you two to have eye sex." cal mumbled, laughing at himself drunkenly as he left the kitchen, two drinks grasped in his hand.

simon's eyes were cold but hungry as they trailed up my legs to my chest, before flickering to my lips, then finally to my own eyes.

"are you okay? you left and didn't say anything."

simon nodded, "you and jj were all over each other, i would rather not watch." simon said simply and bitterly.

"it didn't mean anything. he's completely pissed." i chuckled.

"guys, come into the living room, we're playing a game." jj stated, grabbing a bottle of vodka with a smirk.

"spin the bottle truth or dare?" josh suggested as we sat in a circle on the floor and seats, most people having left, just jj's closest mates and freya and i still here.