14

"Hello" I mumbled.

When I saw this girl, I instantly got a bad feeling about her. She did not seem to be as friendly as she made out to be. Edmund looked at her, glaring at her; seeming to be thinking the same thing I was, about how dodgy she looked. Now I know what everyone will be thinking if I automatically she seems mysterious, I will seem overprotective and jealous. So therefore I knew I would have to keep it to myself as best as I can.

The Narnians dispersed and we continued to walk on. Peter was walking with the new girl, who's name was Katherine - but I like to call her: the mystery girl. While peter walked on with her, I stayed behind watching her every move, as intently and secretive as I could.

"I agree" Edmund spoke in a hushed tone as he stood beside me.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, incredibly confused.

"I do not trust her one bit" he says and walks off again.

I smiled at him as he walked off, knowing I was not going wild with jealous and that my hunches were in fact correct. Caspian did not seemed phased at all by the newbie, he continued to walk by me.

"So where did you get all this amour from?" I asked him for a conversation.

He looked at me with a smirk.

"Let's just say, a old friend let me borrow it" he smirks.

***

Meanwhile Glozelle walks with Miraz where they are building the bridge across the river. Miraz watches the men intently, making sure they are working to as hard as he thinks he could. He was a very impatient man; he wanted it to be done very quickly, not thinking off the pain and time it would have to take for the men to do as he has demeaned.

Glozelle walks up to the wagons and opens it to show Miraz. Miraz looks into the wagon to see all armoury had disappeared. There were more than 3 that too had nothing in them.

"How much did they take?" Miraz asked Glozella.

"Enough weapons for three regiments." He answered. "And that is not all."

Glozelle lowers the door of the wagon to show Miraz the message.

"You were right to fear the woods." Miraz read out loud.

"X?" Sopespian finished questioning the writing.

"Caspian... the tenth." He answers the other lord.

"I had my orders, my lord. The blame is mine." Glozelle bravely answers to Miraz

"I know." Miraz snarls evilly. "Tell me, how many men were killed?"

Glozelle looks at the man confused for he knew Miraz was aware no one had been injured.

"None, sir." He answered.

"None?" Miraz snapped.

"They came like ghosts in the dead of night." Glozelle explained again.

"Then how do you explain your injuries?" Miraz snarled and struck Glozelle across the face.

His ring struck the side of the innocent mans face, causing a scratch to form on the side of his face; heavily bleeding.

"I asked, how many men were killed in this bloody Narnian attack, of which you were the fortunate survivor?" Miraz pulled his close as he spat out his words.

Miraz holds out a sword to Glozelle who looks down. Knowing the game Miraz is playing.

"General... how many?" Miraz pushed him.

Glozelle feels his lip bleeding, hesitates and looks back at his
soldiers. Then he takes hold of the sword confidently, not wanting to look weak. Pride had swallowed him up, once again.

"Three." He answered.

Glozelle turned away.

"Has the plan been carried through?" Miraz asked the general who nodded his head in reply.

Miraz smirked and walked away, turning to Sopespian.

"My apologies, Lord Sopespian." Miraz lied through his teeth. "Caspian is not the victim of this savage uprising. He is the instigator."

Miraz climbs onto his horse, looking towards the people that surrounded him.

"It seems Narnia is in need of a new king." He smiles and rides away back to his castle.

***

*Sophia's POV*

"So, what are they like?" I hear Trufflehunter ask Trumpkin.

"Complainers..." Trumpkin spoke knowing me and Lucy could hear. "Stubborn as mules in the morning."

"So you like them?" Nikabrik questioned.

"Well enough." He replied to his friend.

His words made me and Lucy smile and giggle at him. We knew Trumpkin was a big softy at heart and wouldn't want to hurt a fly, unless he felt threatened.

As we walk closer I see a huge tomb like building in front of me. I looked to Caspian who gives me a little wink. Smiling, I walk further with Susan to where the Centaurs had placed themselves so they were standing on either side of the entrance and had raised their swords. Caspian stops before entering first and lets the Pevensies and I go first. As I walk through a see a sword at the level of my head. I looked to the side and see a child centaur who is holding his sword too low, I smile at him.

As we walk further in we find Narnians making weapons.

"It may not be what you are used to, but it is defensible." Caspian spoke to Peter as he walked with Katherine.

I looked at the walls of the infrastructure and saw our story, painted across the walls. Mr Tumnus under the lamp we had used to get back home and come to Narnia. I smiled as I placed my hands on where me and Peter were sat on the throne together, side by side. I trailed along the side and saw a picture of me and Peter being married.

A tear slipped from my eye.

"Peter, you may want to see this." I heard Susan say as she picked up a fire torch.

He walked closer to me and Susan who were looking along the wall of our lives. He gets to where I was, where we were married and I looked to him. Tears threatening to spill. He moves closer to me, about to envelope me in a hug. However before he can do so, Katherine steps in and grabs his hand pulling him to where the others are.

"Soph are you okay?" Caspian asks me.

"I am fine" I sigh and he hugs me tightly.

He pulls away from the hug.

"Cmon let me show you something" he smiles and grabs my hand.