2

"Susan don't you miss it?" I asked sighing as we looked towards the magazines.

"Of course I do, but I need to stop thinking about it" She sighed back as she looked down to the newspapers, reading the front cover.

The war was still going on, France had been invaded and the Germans were closing in; it was a difficult time. Men were being killed all the time, more me were being sent out. Peter was worried he might be being sent off soon, but luckily he is in his last years of school, at the age of 18. We had not been to Narnia since the last time we went. We all truly missed it. Summer had gone by quicker than a flash and the professor had got us places at the boarding school close by. Being split up from the boys was hard, but we got to see them on some week nights and every weekend.

Me and Peter were great. We are still madly in love, but he is just in a difficult part of his life. I know he blames himself for leaving Narnia; as the High King he feels like he has let the people of Narnia down. We all know he is not to blame, no one is.

Me and Peter were in our last years of school and ready to start our own adventure off as our own, which i could not be more happier about. Susan was still a hardcore student, who dedicated all of her time to studying, she wanted to be a nurse. Edmund had grown up a lot, he wanted to be a mechanic. Where as Lucy was still trying to figure herself out, which was totally understandable, after all she is only 12 years old.

As me and Susan looked at the newspapers I saw that aircraft's had been shot down coming back across from Germany. I sighed and bite down on my lip to stop crying. Those men that have been killed, their families are forever destroyed. War is so pointless, it does nothing but kill.

"Isn't that sad or what?" I sighed to Susan.

"It really is" She sighed back and looked behind me.

As i turned to see what was behind me, I saw a boy looking at Susan. He looked very smart and proper which made me smile, just Susan's type.

"You go to St. Finbars." He says to Susan ignoring that I was there

"That's right." Susan spoke, trying to ignore him.

"I go to Hendon House across the road." He talks more, which made Susan really disinterested. "I've seen you... sitting by yourself."

"Yes well, I prefer to be left alone." She snarled to him, trying to get him to take the hint.

"Fine, looks like I should go" I smiled teasing her, knowing she would be mad I left her.

"Sophia" She growls playfully.

I laugh and run across the road to meet up with Peter. As I walk down into the station where we were all going to meet to go back to the Professors for the summer, I hit into two bodies.

"Sorry" I apologised and try to walk around them.

"I don't think so love" Henry smirked as he walked around me smiling.

I laugh, mocking the comment he had just made. Trying to walk away and ignore the immature boy.

Henry is one of the most cockiest boys in Hendon House. Peter did not get along with them, due to Henry always trying to get with me.

"Ooh hear that boys?" He laughs. "She is feisty today."

"Henry leave me alone" I say and try to walk past him.

In one quick movement he grabs my waist and smacks me to the wall behind me.

Before I can say another word, Henry is ripped away from me; I see Peter behind him and push the nasty little boy to the ground to the ground.

"Do not touch her again!" He snapped and pulled me into him protectively and begins to come over to me.

Henry stands up and grabs Peter by the arm and punches him. Peter grunts and falls to the ground as they begin to kick him. I race to Peter to help him, pushing the others away from him. That is when one of Henry's minions grabs me by the arms and holds me back to stop helping Peter.

"Let go of me!" I shout to them as Peter fights back.

Suddenly a ground builds up down at the station. Everyone gathers round to see Peter fighting with 3 other boys. While one holds me back. As the fight breaks into more intense fighting, i see Susan and Lucy appear at the back of crowd. Susan looks very unimpressed with her brothers fighting, which has been occurring a lot these past months, but in this case, I do not blame him at all. I knew Peter would be moody with me after this but that was something I was totally used too. As I looked up I saw Edmund pushing through the crowd to help his older brother.

Edmund started to join in on the fight. Suddenly Peter was knocked down to the ground, with Henry on top of him, pushing his head down to the ground by the train tracks. I shouted for him to stop. It all broke, when army officers blow their whistles to break up the fight. They grab Henry off of Peter and then grab Peter to stand up.

"Act your age!" He shouts to Peter and then grabs the boy that was holding me.

"And you!" He snaps. "Don't treat women like that!"

Susan rushes over to me and checks if I am okay and Peter walks past me, as if nothing happened. Not even asking how I was. I looked to Susan upset.

"He makes no sense" I sigh as I grab my suitcase from Susan.

"He is a boy Sophia" She smiled.

Lucy came to me and gave me a massive hug.

"I hate Henry" She frowns.

"Me too Lu" I smile and walks to the station we need to be on.

"You‟re welcome." Edmund sarcastically spoke as he sat down on the bench

"I had it sorted." Peter snapped back.

I rolled my eyes.

Typical Peter.