"No, not yet but I was planning on telling Pansy and them. The close ones, you know?" He questioned. "Are you planning on telling Hermione or Luna?"    

            "Maybe I don't know." He shrugged. He stopped in front of his class and turned to face Blaise. He gently nuzzled his neck as Blaise hugged him. "I think I may tell them but make sure your friends don't tell anyone? I don't want this to get out just yet."  

            "You got it honeybee." He kissed Draco's cheek. "Love you."

            "Love you as well." Draco pulled away and they parted.

Blaise's P.O.V

            After walking Draco to math, I walked into my classroom that was down the hallway and down the stairs. It was just English which meant I couldn't pretty much slack off which I always did. 

            Pansy was in her seat already so I slid in mine next to her which was in the back. She looked up at me from her phone and raised an eyebrow at me.

            "It's Monday and you seem incredibly chipper." She piped.

            "I gotta tell you something." I told her and she smirked. I leaned in as did she and I took a deep breath.           

            "Well?" She taunted.

            "You gotta promise to not say anything." He told her and her face grew serious. "Okay?"

            "Okay, I promise."

            "I um..." I swallowed. "I'm um I'm gonna be a dad."  I blurted quietly. Saying it aloud was absolutely strange. Well the whole situation was strange. Pansy's jaw dropped slightly before she gasped.

            "Y-you got Draco-" She paused before rubbing a hand over her face. "Yeah?" She asked and I smiled.

            "Yeah." I nodded. "I did."

            "Oh god." She gasped. "W-when did you find out?" She asked and I sighed scratching my head.

            "When we were sure, Friday after school. When we had the thought, last Monday." I disclosed. She just ran a hand through her hair and shook her head.

            "This is crazy." She mumbled. "I-I don't know what to say."

            "Well something good is a decent start." I muttered and she stopped her ramblings before looking at me. She gave me one her best smiles and nodded.

            "It's gonna be hard Blaise but congratulations." She told me and my heart swelled.
     "Thank you Pans, it means a lot you say that."  I told her and she smiled slightly shaking her head.

            "I just can't believe it. Is he doing alright?" Pansy asked and I shrugged.

            "I wanna say yes but I think it's weighing on his shoulders a lot. He's stressed and I know it's a lot to take in but he just needs to take a breather."

            "I think he'll be okay once everything sinks in. It's been like three days since you found out, give it some time." She told me and I grinned slightly. "But um how far along?"          

            "Ten weeks." I answered and she bit her lip pondering a bit.

            "So he'll start showing soon, is that how you're gonna announce it?" She asked and is shook my head.