The cabins (Adrienette)

Start from the beginning

"S-sure I would l-love... you I mean uh- love to" she stutters.

My lips curve into a smile "One small thing about it though, it's not a big deal or anything and it's okay if you say no" I mumble looking anywhere but at her but still can see her terrified bluebell eyes before she gulps and tilts her head wondering what it is "You have to pretend to be my girlfriend... you won't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with I just kind of promised my dad I had a girlfriend and I lied so I need a fake one to come with me to the cabin an-" I ramble on before Alya puts her finger over my lips causing me to blush out of embarrassment.

"I g-guess" She whispers

"Really?? Great! Ok so since winter break started technically today since we just got out of school, we should pack and I'll pick you up in the limo tomorrow around noon?"
Marinette nods in agreement with a light shade of red across her face as she leaves to go walk home with Alya. What just happened. I do a victory dance in my head and head home.

The next day...

*3rd POV*

Adrien and Gorilla (His driver) pick up Marinette and head to the mountains, his father is already there because he had business to take care of and had to leave the day before but is looking forward to meeting Adrien's 'Girlfriend', no "pressure".

They arrive at the cabin around four hours later, the entire car ride was in silence or them watching a movies still separated on different sides of the limo. Once they get in they see that Adrien's father had only booked one room that has one queen sized bed in it, including a small TV, a mini fridge, a small desk, a large fur rug and a couple lamps.

They were supposed to sleep together since they were 'dating' Marinette doesn't hold back and jumps into bed with a smile across the blush on her face, "I-I guess w-we share t-the... bed" She stutters avoiding eye contact with Adrien who is obviously staring at her.
"Y-yeah" Did Adrien just... stutter?

It was almost midnight so they decided to head to bed both of them keeping to their side of the bed, trying to keep their personal space which was interrupted in the middle of the night due to they both rolled around in their sleep and woke up cuddling with Marinette's head scrunched on Adrien's shoulder while he was laying his head on hers, Marinette's arms were around Adrien's waist and his hands draped on her side.

They were so close the could hear each other's calm breathing, in... and... out... Marinette woke up first and decided to slowly slip out of his grasp, the blush on her cheeks were clearly noticeable as she kissed his forehead and walks into the small bathroom that came with the cabin, little did she know, they woke up at the same time.

Marinette decided to take a quick shower and got dressed, Adrien got up soon after his face was crimson from the kiss Marinette had given him whilst she presumed he was sleeping.

Soon after they both were dressed and went to the main hall were breakfast was being served and Adrien introduces Marinette to his dad, whilst we all eat and have small talk, Marinette and I do most of the talking, while my father seems to be calculating her answers in his head like it was an interview.

Mr. Agreste nods and whispers to Adrien "She will do." Before walking off to a business transaction. Adrien's aunt and little cousin was staying across the cabin in a larger cabin for a while, they came over to visit after hearing the news of Adrien's girlfriend.

"So is this your girlfriend" Adrien's fragile 6 year old cousin Annabeth asks while tugging on Marinette's shirt slightly.

"Yes, this is Marinette" Adrien introduces Marinette to Annabeth

"Prove it, kiss" She complains, leaving a very shocked and stuck Marinette,.

Adrien hesitates for a moment but sees his fathers assistant with his father on the screen watching, so he grabs her cheek and attempts to give a peck on the lips, an electrifying peck on the lips sending chills down both of their spines. Marinette's legs wobble trying to regain balance, did that just happen? Did her crush just kiss her!?? Marinette's blush gets darker as she continues to eat. Annabeth nods with her mouth dropped open and walks over to her mom.

"One day I want to love somebody like that!" she says to her mom, before pulling her off towards the indoor hot tub.

Adrien walks away to get some grub to sooth his growling stomach.

It takes Marinette a few minutes before she's able to grasp what had just happened and get herself together, she has to sleep in the same bed with him tonight! after that breath-taking kiss!

Well, this is going to be eventful. Marinette thinks when catching Adrien's eye, finding that he's just as dazed as she is.

Her eyes shift unintentionally and notice that he's extremely hard, it looks uncomfortable at this point. She's never seen one before... or touched one before... oh god. This is going to be a long weekend.

Part one complete.

Comment for a graphic part two :) this story is already 1633 words so wanted to make sure people liked it before making it longer.