Chapter 16 | How I Got My Abilities Back

A/N: Okay so I don't usually write an Author's Note inside a Chapter but I had to, due to certain circumstances. I'm here to say that the Chapter below will be before Chaos came to see Percy in the woods but in Chaos', Athena's, Apollo's and Hades' part to answer some the questions and when we get back to the original time, Chaos Pontus, and Aether will be done telling Bianca, Zoë, and Luke some of the truth. Enjoy! \( ̄︶ ̄)/

Third Person POV

Apollo vowed to never tease her sister Artemis about being chained up in Mount Othrys, because nothing's ever worth teasing about being chained up. He groaned in frustration when he failed trying to break the chains that kept him in the horrid place for almost a month.

"It's not going to work, Apollo."Athena sighed when he tugged on the chains once more. She was chained in the wall with her"How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Atleast I'm trying."Apollo huffed, "You're not even doing anything."he muttered.

But of course, Athena heard it and snapped at him, "I have been thinking of a way to get us out of here, thank you very much. And I know that getting out by force isn't going to work."

It's true, she was getting her head torn up in thinking of ways to get them out of there but she couldn't come up with anything. The one who captured them was too powerful that even the three of them doesn't stand a chance. Or maybe they could, if they didn't do something that limits their domains for the moment.

"Then what do you suggest we do then?"Apollo challenged, "Have you figured out how to escape this place? Please, do tell because I need to go to work if it isn't obvious."

"Work?"Hades sneered, "I can only imagine what is happening in the underworld in my absence."he scoffed.

"If I don't get out of here, the whole world will look like the underworld. And I guess it is like that right now, since we've been here for a MONTH."Apollo reasoned, though his voice raised when he said the last word.

"Both of you shut up."Athena glared, "This is the only time he let us stay in a room together. Might as well, use the opportunity to plan things out."

But not out loud.

Apollo and Hades both jumped slightly when Athena's voice were suddenly at their heads.

What the Hades Athena?! Don't just speak in our heads like that! Apollo exclaimed

I'd appreciate it if you don't use my name as a curse word. Hades sneered.

You think I care?! Apollo retorted

Shut up, gods! You're both giving me an headache. Athena scolded them. No one can know what we're talking about, so we have to speak here about our plans.

She sighed and glared at them. "If you're going to continue acting like kids, then I'll get us out of here alone."she smirked. "After all, I'm the only one who works with their brain."

Apollo glanced at Hades, "No, I don't think so."he said, his pride kicking in.

"What do you have in mind, Athena?"Hades asked.

Athena pursed her lips. "I don't have any, at the moment."she bit her lower lip. "But I'll think of something."

The two Gods looked at each other before smiling, well Apollo smiled. "Are you saying that the great Goddess of Wisdom doesn't know what to do?"he asked, taken aback. "I never knew I'd live to see this day. I thought I would die first before Athena would be confused."

Hades rolled his eyes, "You're immortal, Apollo."He pointed out.

"Oh, right."

Athena sighed once more, she was getting frustrated with the two of them. But before she could say something, a loud thud was heard throughout the dungeon.