Ashton leaned back until he was resting on his knees and grabbed the bottle of lube. He slicked up his fingers and slowly pushed one in Luke.

Luke shut his eyes, as he was uncomfortable. Even though they have done it thousands of times it still stung a little or a lot.

Ashton waited until Luke was ready until he moved his finger in and out of Luke.

Luke's expression quickly changed from discomfort to pleasure in the span of a few seconds.

Ashton added a second finger and waited a while until he started to slowly scissoring his blonde lover. Luke groaned out in pleasure.

Ashton scissored Luke a few more times and then added a third finger.

Luke's eyebrows furrowed and Ashton stopped his movements. Luke waited a few moments 'till he nodded at Ashton to continue. Ashton twisted his fingers in Luke trying to find his prostate. A few seconds later, Luke let out the loudest moan yet.

"Yeah, r-right there Daddy," Luke groaned.

"Found it," Ashton grinned.

He let his fingers hit it a few times more then removed his fingers. Luke whimpered at the loss.

Ashton quickly put on the condom and slicked himself up with the lube and was about to start pushing into Luke when he heard Calum moan. Both Ashton's and Luke's head turned towards the sound.

Both their cocks harden a little bit more when they saw their other two lovers.

Michael was already a step ahead of Ashton. He was roughly moving in and out of Calum.

Calum had his feet wrapped around Michael's waist and was gripping the cushions of the couch so hard that his knuckles were turning white.

Luke grew impatient when he saw that they were already fücking.

"Daddy! Fuck me already!" Luke growled out.

Ashton looked down at Luke with a wicked grin.

"As you wish."

He started pushing in, only stopping when Luke let out a hiss of pain. Once he was fully in he waited for Luke's signal to start moving.

Luke was panting from the feeling of having Ashton in him. He should have already been used to it but it never ceased to surprise him at how big Ashton was.

"Move," Luke gritted out.

Ashton nodded in understanding and moved all the way out then slammed all the way back in, finding Luke's prostate on the first thrust.

Luke saw fücking explosions of white. "Damn, Ashton!" He screamed.

Ashton just smirked and kept ramming into Luke's prostate.

Luke looked over at Michael and Calum and could tell that Calum was about to come. "Michael, babe, stroke him!" Luke yelled.

Michael looked over at him and nodded.

"What the hell do you think you are looking at?" Ashton growled, grabbing Luke's chin and making him look up at him.

"Sorry Daddy," Luke said cheekily.

In response, Ashton hit Luke's spot dead on and Luke screamed profanities.

"Motherfuc-!" He started when Ashton covered his lips with his.

He pulled back, smirking. "No swearing," he chuckled.

Ashton flipped them over so that Luke was riding him. He gripped the blonde's hips and moved him up and down harshly.