Ashton moaned into the kiss as Calum bit his bottom lip.

Luke and Michael watched in awe as their two lovers kiss with desire. They were highly turned on by the scene.

Ashton broke the kiss between him and Calum so he could grab Michael's chin to force their lips together.

Luke and Calum removed themselves from Ashton's and Michael's laps and stood in front of the couch kissing. They started grinding against each other as soft moans were released from both their mouths.

Michael replaced Luke's position on Ashton's lap and grinned down at him. He moved his hips against Ashton's and moaned.

"You like that Daddy?" Michael purred.

Ashton just nodded his head and raised his hips to meet Michael's hips.

Michael felt a tap on his shoulder and turned his head to see Calum.

Calum grinned and winked and Michael knew what he was doing. He got off of Ashton and went to Calum. He saw Luke head back on Ashton. Michael immediately got the plan. He smirked and nodded at Calum.

Calum met him halfway, and their lips met. Michael pushed Calum until he landed on the couch opposite of Luke and Ashton.

Their lips stayed connected as hands roamed each others hot bodies. Michael removed his lips from Calum's and started leaving small sloppy kisses down his chin until he reached his neck. He let his tongue trail across his neck until he found Calum's pulse. He bit down somewhat harshly and Calum hissed.

Michael let his tongue soothe the new red mark on his neck and Calum hummed in contentment.

Michael's tongue trailed down until it reached one of Calum's hard nipples. He swirled his tongue around it as one of his hands played with the other. He stopped and looked up when Calum tapped his shoulder. Calum pointed to the other side and Michael turned his head. The sight he saw made him groan as he took the scene in.

Luke was lying on the couch with Ashton above him and they were grinding their hips against one another's as they made-out passionately.

"Damn that's hot," Michael panted.

"Very hot," Calum agreed.

Calum and Michael's lips met again in a fiery kiss as their hands groped any flesh they could get their hands on.

Calum let out a breathy moan when Michael's hand ventured between his legs and grabbed his hard-on.

When Michael started moving his hand up and down slowly, Calum cursed.

"Fuuuck Mikey," he groaned out.

Michael suddenly let go and Calum whined at the lost of contact. Michael's shushed him with a kiss. "I have to go get the lube and condom," he said.

"Do not bother," Ashton stated. They both looked towards him and were surprised when Ashton threw a bottle of lube and a condom to Michael.

They looked at him question.

Ashton smirked. "I have plenty for tonight trust me," was all he said.

The rest of the boys groaned at the image of Ashton fucking all three of them at one point or another.

Ash just smirked and his attention went back towards Luke who was writhing beneath him.

"Daddy," Luke moaned.

"Yes baby?" Ashton answered.

" Please! Fuck me," Luke breathed.

"With pleasure," Ashton growled.