One look at the two of them and Sirius was wincing. Dinner obviously had not gone well at all. He wondered what was said to make Draco look so sad. He could imagine it had been difficult for the Weasleys to get used to the idea of Harry being with a Malfoy. Especially considering the feud between them. Sirius had been wrong about Draco and he quickly realized that. He just hoped that the Weasleys realized it in time because Harry was not playing when it came to Draco. He had been willing to cut Sirius out of his life over it so he knew that Harry would do the same thing to them.

            Harry could see and feel the guilt that was eating Draco up. "Stop it. You have nothing to be guilty for. Nothing. You know how much I literally don't care about my fame or my name. The public has always gone back and forth trying to figure out where it is that I belong. Am I a sweet orphaned child with a rough upbringing or am I a Dark Lord in disguise out to destroy the world as we know it?" Harry said with a snort.

            "I killed Voldemort. That put me back in the public spotlight but it wasn't going to stay that way for long. Everyone wonders how I really did it. They want to know why no one else had been able to do it. Why someone as powerful as Dumbledore who Voldemort was afraid of couldn't even manage to kill him but a mere 17-year-old did. That alone would have raised the dark lord questions sooner or later. Don't blame yourself for how the world sees me." Harry begged. Draco could feel his resolve crumbling.

            "I don't care what they say about me in the papers. You are my everything Draco. I wouldn't care if they were making me out to be some crazy mass murderer as long as I got to come home to you at night. There is nothing that they can do to me that will make me regret us. Because I love you way too much to let anyone come between us. Molly was wrong, bitter and vile. Nothing she nor any of the other Weasleys said tonight was true. I wish they could see you as I do. I wish you could see you as I do. You are the most stunning person I have ever met and I don't just mean your looks. You are beautiful on the inside as well. There is not one thing about you that I don't like. Not a single thing. I love every single flaw like they were freckles. I love every insecurity like they were scars. I love you Draco Malfoy and nothing is going to change that." Harry promised with conviction.

            Draco whimpered slightly before crushing Harry tightly to him. "I love you." Draco rasped thick with emotions. Harry smiled and nuzzled into Draco's neck. "I love you too my love."

            Draco didn't know what he had ever done in life to deserve this man. Merlin knows he is the luckiest man in existence and Draco refused to take that for granted. He would spend the rest of his life showing Harry how much he loved and cared for him. Because being with Harry was the only thing that kept him going. Life without Harry was such a bleak nightmare that sent shivers down his spine. Harry brought colors into existence that Draco hadn't even realized existed, things could be seen with such clarity now that Draco was tempted to get his eye sight checked. How could one person change so much? How could one person matter so much? Draco had gone from caring about no one to making Harry his whole world.

           Harry changed him in ways that Draco hadn't thought could be possible. They were all for the better but it didn't make it any less surprising. Draco was a better man with Harry in his life. Someone worthy. Worth, that is one word that Draco had lost the moment he got marked. He had been unworthy of happiness, unworthy of a happy ending and unworthy of anything of importance. But Harry walked into his life and made him realize how wrong he had been. Harry had shown him the error of his thoughts and improved everything about him. He was worthy. Draco couldn't imagine a world without Harry in it. He would do anything to preserve their relationship. Anything.  

            After a couple minutes of just soaking up the love and affection that they held for each other, Draco pulled away slightly.

            "How are you feeling? I know this must be hard on you." Draco could feel such an array of emotions that it was hard to decipher some of them. The main forefront was love and contentment. Draco knew how much Harry loved to be held. Harry didn't have to say it, Draco could feel it. And to be honest, nothing thrilled him more than holding Harry close and feeling his heartbeat.