"And is that her..?" Yujin looked straight to where a worker walking towards their table.

All of them looked to where Yujin was looking and gasped.

The way she walked was if she was walking in a runaway. Her tied ponytail was swaying side to side. She was walking towards their table with a bright smile. She then stopped in front of Suga and handed him a tray with chocolate milkshake and miacchito milkshake.

"Here's your order - Chocolate milkshake and miacchito milkshake," She smiled while looking at Suga.

"Ummm...thank you..," Suga handed the chocolate milkshake to Yujin and miacchito milkshake to Jin.

"Are you busy tomorrow?" She asked.

"Well...," Suga hesitated.

"Well...he's not busy tomorrow. In fact, it's his off day," Jimin nudged Suga's shoulder.

"Great! Let's go out tomorrow," She said with a wide smile.

Yujin looked over to Suga who did not seem to answer. She turned to the waitress and said with a smile,"Well, he'll be glad to go out with you."

"Okay. I'll see you here before we go somewhere," She sounded excited and left the table.

"Woah, someone got a date tomorrow," Jin teased.

"With a hot girl," Jimin joined in and both of them laughed.

"Hey, you're okay?" Yujin asked Suga.

"What just happened?" Suga was still in a state of shock.

"A girl just asked you out," She told him.

"Yah, you should totally go out with her," Jin encouraged him.

Suga then ate his food and said,"I'm not interested. She's not my type."

"Am I hearing things? Did you say she's not your type..?!" Jimin looked bewildered at Suga.

"But you have already said yes," Jin pointed out.

"I can just said that I'm not interested to her later," Suga said.

"Are you sure you can say that? Earlier on, you looked stumped and did not know what to say," Jimin chuckled to himself.

"She looks like a nice girl and is on a cherry type. I think she's compatible with you," Yujin looked over to the waitress.

Suga glanced over and the girl noticed it. She smiled shyly and he quickly looked away.

=========

The next day, Suga was on the phone with Jungkook

The next day, Suga was on the phone with Jungkook. He was leaning against the large glass of window. While he was busily talking, he heard someone's voice towards his direction,"Hey, you're here!"

Suga turned and saw the waitress girl waved happily at him. She had changed into a pretty dress with a cute small bag. She skipped towards him and smiled till a dimple appeared on her left cheek.

*...She's look kinda cute..* Suga was mesmerized by her dress.

"So where do you want to go?" She asked.

"Anywhere you want to go..," Suga shooked his thoughts off and quickly turned off his phone conversation with Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was spending time with Yujin in a movie theatre. The movie have yet to start. Yujin noticed that Jungkook had put down his phone and asked,"So how was he?"

"Well..I guess he's okay...?" Jungkook looked confused but then turned to Yujin and asked,"Let's do something fun later okay?"

Yujin nodded and leaned her head on his broad shoulder. Jungkook held her hand tightly.

 Jungkook held her hand tightly