8. first meeting is the best!

"What, Dhruva and Yash are close friend's? That means he'll be my friend too. Is this my dream? Why am I getting soo excited? Cool down Saanvi, wow he looks more handsome from near! ", Saanvi thought.

" Hi guys " , Dhruva said nervously.

"Hi", Trisha replied in a surprised tone.

Dhruva looked at Saanvi expecting a " Hi ".
But she was in a real state of shock.

" Saanvi? Where are you lost?" ,asked Yash.

"Hmm! Oh yeah! Hi", Saanvi said as if she woke up from a dream.

Yash and Trisha laughed.

" But you pretended as if you don't know him, I mean you said that he'll meet us and all. Why didn't you tell us that he's your Friend? ", Trisha asked Yash.

" I just wanted to surprise you guys! He'll not talk to girls much. But he was more than OK with meeting you people ". Yash said smiling at Dhruva.

" Yash! Will you please shut up?, Its just that I don't wanted these juniors to get into trouble by me " said Dhruva.

"Juniors? You can call us by name!" , said Trisha in a very low tone. Dhruva heard it.

"Oh yea! I would love.., I mean I would like to call you people by your name. You guys didn't introduce yourselves" , Dhruva said looking at Saanvi.

Saanvi looked up.

" I am Saanvi" she said blankly.

"Me, Trisha" , Trisha said in a pleasing tone.

"OK soo clarify your problems now" , Yash said laughing.

"What to clarify......" Dhruva,Trisha, Yash started to have a conversation.

"Wow, I feel today's the best day! I think , a look of him can make butterfly move in my stomach. What's with me. This feels magical! What's happening?. Oh God I'll go nuts! I really want to know more about him! But why? It feels home to talk to him. I actually didn't speak anything! How rude!
Should I speak with him? No! But yes I want to. Come on Saanvi , be a sport, what's there if you speak with him?" She thought.

"Shall we meet tommarow?. Its a holiday." She said from nowhere.

All the other three were shocked by her sudden opinion.

"Saanvi , where were you?, are you lost? We are discussing about that issue and you are suggesting a meeting? Did you hear what we spoke?" Trisha said.

"Oops!!
Oh yes, actually I was..Hmm that's OK ! Sorry! I was thinking something! Please continue", Saanvi said realising what she had said

" Saanvi, where are you lost? I am scared now! You seem weird today! " Yash said, teasing her.

"That is...", Saanvi started to blabber weirdly.

" How cute! What's with her? Why is she soo cute! Look at her! This is the chance Dhruva.
Agree to meet her. Don't let the topic go.
Am I doing correct?. What's with meeting.
Put the topic up you fool!", Dhruva said to himself.

"OK Guy's, Let's meet!" , Dhruva said. It was more of a command then asking.

"Bro , are you OK?, you will meet?, come on bro, you don't even come with me on Holiday's. I should literally beg you.
Even you seem weird today!
What's going on?" Yash said in a very surprising way.

"No it was just ..I was bored, will you people come?", Dhruva asked looking at Saanvi precisely.

" Of course yes! We would love to!" Trisha said,she was already excited by the thought of spending time with two handsome seniors!.

"And you?", Yash asked Saanvi. He knew Dhruva was waiting for her answer.

"Yeah I will!", Saanvi said with a smile.

" OK then cafè corner , evening 5pm?" Said Yash.

"Done" said Trisha .

Saanvi and Dhruva smiled at each other.
They both desperately wanted the evening to come fast.