4. Dhruva

He stopped near the boy who said the girls to behave like juniors. He saw him and said
"Even I am junior to you, so what?".
The boy was ashamed and went out of the crowd staring Saanvi.

" oh my God , he thought I said to stop beating, so he's staring me."   Saanvi thought.

The boy who was beating also looked at Saanvi. Almost stared. But she didn't oppose his look. It was a different feeling to her. Even she stared him back. Trisha became aware of this.

"Saanvi, where are you lost. He's staring at you. Come let us go".

Saanvi didn't cared to move. She was just seeing him.

He went to the boy, to whom he was beating. The boy was bleeding like a mess. Saanvi thought he would hit further. But the boy gave him hand and helped him to sit up. He gave some water to drink from his own bag. Said something to him and once again stared at us.

This time when he saw, Saanvi felt like it was raining after months of drought. He looked as if it was only meant to Saanvi.
Trisha soon pulled her and went out of the crowd.

They both went to library and sat in a corner. Both were not in a mood to speak up. They just went to next class and came out once it was finished It was time to go to home. They were going near parking area.

" I am sorry, I am really sorry. Please talk."  Said Trisha in a sweet and Innocent way. Saanvi was soo pleased with her.

"That's OK Trisha. Why are you asking sorry my girl" Saanvi said.
Suddenly her mood lighted up and they spoke about the entire scene once again.

"Hey guys, what's up?" they heard Yash
calling them from far. Trisha's heart skipped a beat with  excitement as she heard his voice.

They greeted him.
"I heard you people got into trouble at canteen. That to with him". He said looking at Saanvi.

" Even you know ". Said Trisha.

" Whole college have got to know by now. Why did you shout like that Saanvi ? ". He said.

Saanvi  saw Trisha's face giving her a angry look.

" It was me actually ". Trisha said.

Yash laughed  loudly.

" Saanvi whole college is talking about you. Best of luck. If this topic continues for some days he'll come and talk to you.

"I am waiting". She thought but felt strange by her thinking.

Thrisha asked who was he,

" Dhruva, 2nd year, Mechanical" Yash said.

"But why did he helped the boy to get up ?" Trisha asked giving a confused look.

"Dhruva was beating him because he had robbed his friend's assignment which was  extremely important to his internals. He agreed his mistake and returned it back so he helped him and said not to repeat it as we all are friends and put equal efforts. "

" Dhruva is really good for those good to him", said Yash with a smile.

Saanvi felt some kind of happiness creeping in her as she heard about the good thing Dhruva did.
They bid Yash a goodbye and left for their homes.

"I really want to know what he was thinking looking at me". Saanvi thought and went home.

Meanwhile Dhruva was undergoing a series of same encounters.

He was thinking about the incident as well.