His scent, his alluring scent clouding my senses making me dizzy, the way his touch tingles and the pull....

The pull of mate bond.

I gasped when he nuzzled my neck then sucked the skin there, an odd sound escaped my mouth, his hand caressing my side while the other is buried on my hair massaging my scalp. My hands move from my side and wound around him pulling him close to me. 

Is this real?

For once I feel happy, almost perfect as he removes his head from my neck and put a blissful kiss on the side of my lips. He smiled, a real smile that shows the dimples on both of his cheeks. He let out a content sigh. "You're mine." he said again them kissed my temple and put his chin on the top of my head. "I'm happy." I replied to him and smiled to myself.

At last, everything will change. I will be treated like normal, no one will hurt me anymore because my mate is here to protect me. Not just anyone, but the future Alpha of this pack. It's time to clean my name and make then listen to me. The hatred they have towards me will be gone and hopefully they will understand.

We stayed like that, in each other's arms. 

Like I said, almost perfect.

Everything was ruined when the lights suddenly turned on illuminating everything around us.He didn't move though, just continued on gazing down at me. But when a very familiar voice spoke from behind him he immediately move away from me as if I burned him.

That move shattered my already broken heart. 

"What the fuck?" my sister demanded sending a furious glare to my direction. "What is this?" She demand again putting her hands on her hips. 

"Xander?" She addressed my mate who was looking at me before shaking his head as if clearing his thoughts.

Soon enough more people piled inside my tiny room. My brother Mitch, Axel, Jackson, Mark, Caden, Cleo, his friends and Xander's parents, the current Alpha and Luna of this pack. Everyone is looking at me then to Xander an unspoken question hanging in the air.

"What the fuck is happening?" Mitch addressed no one in particular but  ignored my presence as he never look at my direction only glared at Xander the whole time. "That's what I wanna know." She answered him not once breaking her glare on my direction. I turned towards Xander but he is looking down at his feet. 

"Is she...." Luna Eleanor questioned Xander but I ignored her and focused my attention to my mate. He still did not look at my direction and I began to panic, my heart hammering inside my chest as I thought of the worst.

But it wasn't just a thought. 

"I reject you Margaux Cassedy as my mate." He said that not even looking at me and went to my sister before crashing his lips on hers. Everybody tensed, no one said anything.

No.

It hurts. 

It fucking hurts.

I screamed and fall down on my knees while clutching my chest, drawing blood in return. It feels like forever before the pain slightly subsided. But my wolf took action and blocked the pain taking it all on her own. I sobbed while looking down on my bloody hands. 

Then I laughed.

I laughed so hard while tears running down my cheeks. Everyone is looking down at me wide-eyed. I know I look like a lunatic right now. But what was I expecting? To him to accept me?

Never.

Maybe that was a ploy. To make me feel wanted at first then reject me as they all laughed at my face. They want me suffer my whole life without a mate. But what hurts more is he chose Morgan, my own twin sister. What does she have that I don't? 

 But I'm the one laughing while everybody is looking at me stunned. 

I keep on laughing as I slowly stand wobbling on my feet. My vision swayed and so did I but I quickly regained my balance and stood firmly on my spot.

"Fuck you." I hissed at my so called mate. Then there was a sound, like a lightning that struck the ground then I felt it, the burning sensation of my cheek as my head whipped to the side. I look at the person who slapped me. The Alpha. I glared and bared my fangs on him, my eyes blazing in fury and my body started to shake in anger, The beast inside me wanting to be let out. An inhumane sound came out from my mouth and they all took a step back away from me.

"You. Will. Pay. For. Everything." I hissed and emphasized each word to them. My eyes scanning the people that piled inside my small room, lingering on my heartless mate before turning away to them and jumping out the window. I shifted midair before dashing towards the woods without looking back. 

Never looking back.

~

Last edit April 20, 2018

Latest January 14, 2019

:))