"I'll go first." I say and Kling nods.

"I agree." She says as we set up for me and get started. After three sets each, where we alternated between Kling and I, we racked the weights and moved to the benchpress, where we alternated between our sets again, and after that, we get the ladders off of the wall to work on our footwork.

-

When Kling and I leave the gym, since Allie ditched us for Lindsey, who left an hour before Kling and I did, I finally checked my phone to check the battery and saw that we'd been in the gym for two and a half hours.

"You hungry?" Kling asks and I nod.

"Yeah, but Tobin is waiting for me so we can eat." I say and Kling nods, we do our handshake before getting into our cars and going our separate ways, when I get home, I park my car next to Tobin's in the garage and watch the garage door close behind my car after turning off my car and sit in the driver seat for an extra ten minutes, trying to talk myself into jelly legging myself into the house. After a bit, the garage door into the house opens and Tobin looks at me for a second before coming over and opening the door.

"You need help, don't you?" Tobin asks, an amused smile on her lips and I sigh.

"No." I say and she chuckles, stepping back as I grab my things and get out, but groan as Tobin catches me when I start fall.

"So you don't need help?" Tobin teases and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I say and smile as she adjusts her grip on me, her hands on my waist as she walks behind me, just to steady me. Once she's got me sitting at the kitchen island, she takes my keys and goes to lock my car, when she comes back, she kisses my forehead and hands me a Gatorade that I drink silently, watching as a bottle of water is set in front of me. Once the Gatorade is gone, I drink the water and look at Tobin.

"Better?" She asks and I point at the last banana we have.

"Can you hand me that?" I ask and she nods, tossing it to me, I catch it and peel it before going upstairs to our room so I can get my phone charger and my laptop. Once I have everything, I go back down stairs and throw the peel away as I finish the last of the banana and plug my phone in on the counter by the microwave and sit at the island with my laptop while Tobin fixes dinner.

"What you up to?" Tobin asks as she prepares the food for cooking.

"Uh," I start, distracted by my computer. "Alex told me to Skype her when I had a chance this morning, and I would've done it after breakfast, but we know how that went," I say and Tobin chuckles.

"Yeah, you took a four hour nap."

"Hey, it's your fault for being so warm and comfy." I say and Tobin shrugs as I click on Alex's name in the Skype program.

"Give her this for me." Tobin says as I wait for the call to be accepted and I look up to see Tobin flipping the bird, I laugh and look at the laptop screen as it lights up with Alex's face.

"Hey!" She greets and I smile, turning my laptop to Tobin since she hasn't put it down yet. "Love you too, Tobs." Alex says and Tobin looks over and smiles, so I turn the laptop back to me and smile at my best friend.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to see how you two were doing." Alex says and I nod.

"We're great." I say and Tobin nods.

"Never been better." Tobin agrees as she puts our food to cook.

"What's she doing?"

"Making dinner." I say and she nods.