Chapter 3

Lauren's P.O.V

Beep..beep..beep

"Ugh" I groan quietly but quickly unwrap my arms from the sleeping body next to me. I flip over to turn off my alarm and flip back to my other side. There she is, my (Y/N). Little snores coming out her mouth with her hair all over the place. She looks so cute even with the little drool coming out her mouth. I quietly got out of bed and started getting ready.

Once I finished getting ready, I headed down the stairs to see my maid, Victoria making breakfast

Once I finished getting ready, I headed down the stairs to see my maid, Victoria making breakfast. "Good morning Vicky. What are you making?" I asked. "Morning Lauren and just some French toast with fruit on the side and freshly squeezed orange juice." She smiled at me. I was about to respond when I heard a groan and light foot steps heading my way. I turn my head towards the sounds and smile. I see (Y/N) rubbing her eyes tiredly with a small pout in her face. "Morning princess how did you sleep?" I ask her. She doesn't respond but keeps walking towards me. Once she's close enough she falls straight into my arms groaning. I feel her snuggle deeper into my chest while I laugh at her child like antics. "The foods in the dining room all ready to eat." Victoria says smiling at the both off us. I quickly thank her as she's leaving the kitchen and pick up (Y/N) to take her to the dining room. I sit down with her in my lap and start eating my breakfast. During breakfast I feed (Y/N) who refuses to move due to her being so comfortable. Once I finish I realize that I have about an hour before I have to leave to the company. "Princess?" I ask quietly while running my fingers through her hair.  "Yes Lolo?" I hear her soft voice reply. "Do you wanna go to work with me today? We can go out for lunch and after we can just stay out even go visit our parents if you want. What do you say?" I ask. "Yeah that sounds nice but can you carry me upstairs I don't want to walk, please?" She asks making her puppy eyes at me. "No not the puppy eyes." I turn my head trying to avoid her eyes. "Please Lolo?" She asks in a baby voice. I groan loudly mumbling a "fine" under my breath. I swear this girl has me wrapped around her finger.

A/N: Hello all you beautiful people i hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's kind of short and not much detail but I promise as it goes on you will notice a change. Please let me know what you think I would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks for reading loves ❤

Her Princess (Lauren/you)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara