Chapter 26

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
Right now all of Lo's gang was here. We were all in the game room having a fun time and just enjoying everyone's company. Currently I was in the middle of a very intense game of foosball with Zayn against Mateo and Mani. We were tied 9-9 the next one to score would win the game. The losers had to get the winners snacks and do whatever they wanted to for the rest of the night. I haven't seen Lolo all night. She had told me earlier that she would be busy and not to worry so much. I heard screams and realized that sadly me and Zayn had lost.
"Looks like we got a maid and buter for the night Mani," Mateo said.
"I say we have them get us some chips and drinks," Mani replied.
Zayn looked at me then pointed his head towards the door so we walked towards it. We were heading to the kitchen and I heard yelling coming from Lo's office.                                      "Tell me why you were texting her!" I heard Lauren yelled. Zayn looked at me then gentely pulled me farther away.
"Don't worry little one everything is gonna be fine," he told me. I felt a bit better but in the back of my mind I couldn't help but wonder. Who is she talking too.
Lauren's P.O.V.
"Tell me why you were texting her!" I yelled at Camila as I held her against the wall by her collar. I was breathing heavily and felt my blood pulsing through every vain in my body.
"L-l-lauren I s-swear I don't k-k-know a-a-anything." she managed to stutter out.I looked towards my dad and he nodded. I dropped her and she hit the floor hard. My father and Diego kneeled down and started to question her.
"Camila why where you texting her? Its a plain and very simple question that I expect you to answer for else this will get ugly very fast," my dad told her as he rolled up his sleeves. She gulped as she looked at me with pleading eyes. I just shook my head and Diego grabbed her face to make her look at him.
"Camila just make everything easier, tell us why?" Diego asked her.
" I'm being honest when she left with Mateo I couldn't find my phone almost the whole day. Lauren remember how we were texting through Dinah's phone, Ally came up to me once they had comeback home. Im her hand was my phone. She told me she found it outside of your room, it was super cracked. I asked her about it and she said she heard footsteps walking away and had thought I had left and dropped it. She didn't even know that my phone was missing. When I checked it everything was fine and nothing was missing. Then when I checked my texts there wasn't anything new. Not sent, not recceived," She said. I couldn't take it anymore. I need to find out who this rat is.
Unknown's P.O.V.
I walked into Lauren's house smirkingto myself. That brat (Y/N) has it coming for her. I'll finally get Lauren all to myself and the brat will be out of the picture. Ruby should be happy she found me, because stupid Madison wouldn't get her nowhere. Soon though she'll give me my money and I could live happily ever after with MY Lauren.

4/4....

I'm baaaacccckkk!!!