BOOK 4!? 😱😍

Hey everyone! It's Liv! I just wanted to thank everyone SO SO SO much for reading my books! I never even imagined hitting 3k views on my first book, 2k views on my second, and 1k views on my last! I am truly so thankful to know so many people loves this series!

   I am also very excited to know a lot of you wanted me to write more! I never would ever think of continuing this series so far, but I think I might!

   Therefore... drum roll please....!

   A fourth book on this series WILL BE PUBLISHED!! I'm so excited to share with you my ideas on what would happen next!

   Along with a new book, I would like to try something new! I really really really want your guys help on the title! Any reader is apart of the Jizzie family, and I want everyone to be involved! So, if you would like to contribute an idea... please just read some requirements below! ( I promise, their easy! 😉)

Requirements:

1. Please keep the "as long as ______" part in the title! This is like a signature style to let others know that this will be the fourth book in the series!

2. You can just suggest your idea in the comments! You don't have to make or add a part to any of yours books!

3. If you have any questions or want to know what this book is about so you can create a better title, please DM me! I don't really want to advertise what the book is about to everyone just yet, I want to keep it a surprise!

   And that's all! Thanks so much everyone! I love all of you!

          From,
                 Livy ❤️