Chapter 8

~~~ The final chapter ~~~

September 30th, 2016.

So this is me.

This is where I really am.

Me and Joel have been together for 6 years.

Maddie and Connor are already married.

It was 2014 the last time I told you my love story.

And this is the final chapter. ❤️

*

   "Joel!" I yelled, as I made his breakfast. Living with him was difficult at times, but we loved it.

   "Yeah?" He yelled down.

   "You better be getting ready! We're leaving in 10 minutes." I called up. Today was Callum's party. He was hosting one because it was his birthday. And he lived for parties.

   "Your breakfast is on the table!" I yelled as I slapped his plate down and went to go get my makeup done.

   "Yup." He said as he ran down the stairs.

   I grabbed my eyeliner and started to begin with my makeup.

*

   "BIZZIE LIZZIE!" It was Cady. I had met her when I first got out of the hospital. We hadn't talked in a while, and I didn't honestly know what she was doing here.

   "Cady! Hey!" Her blue dress stood out to me.

   "I didn't know you were a friend of Cally's!" She exclaimed. Cally?

   "You mean Callum? Yeah, we play together all the time."

   "Play? Oh my god..." Her voice trailed off.

   "Play Minecraft...?" I was so confused. I remembered that about her, she always made no sense.

   "Oh! Yeah yeah. Okay bye Bizzie!" She called out and ran into the kitchen.

   "She was an old friend." I blurted out to Joel. He nodded, as if to understand.

"LIZZIE!" Yammy yelled and ran over to hug me. I started to laugh.

"Yammy! You didn't come dye my hair!" I joked.

"Sit down, relax. I got everything under control." She excitedly said, as she pulled out a can of hair dye.

"I was joking!" I quickly admitted.

"So was i." She smirked and gave me a kiss on the cheek, friend-ly.

"Yammy xox...!" Joel said giving her a hug too.

"I swear, if you even think to break her heart- nah, you two are fine. See you at the wedding. I better be one of your bridesmaids Liz." She snapped and walked away. Joel turned a bright red.

"She's crazy!" I laughed, as we plunged deeper into the party.

There were a couple of Callum's friends that I didn't know. For example, this one girl who was trying to play her guitar over the loud music. In Callum's family room, it was pitch black with lots of cool radiant laser lights. There were a ton of people dancing.