30

I Sent My Text To Jasmine , We Had Been Texting Since Yesterday. She Really Was A Cool Laid Back Chick. Turns Out The School Did Have An Opening To She Had A Interview On Wednesday.

"Mmm Baby Who You Texting?" Bey Asked As She Sat On My Lap.

I Laughed Locking My Phone "Nobody"

She Tied My Arms With My Ties Making Sure It Was Tight. I Licked My Lips , She Was In Her Lace Bra And Thong Looking Sexy As Fuck.

Bey Sat On My Lap And Began Grinding On My Lap Slowly "It Gotta Be Somebody...You Don't Text Nobody"

She Started Kissing My Neck Sucking On It , She Know Exactly How To Get My Dick Harder Than A Mothafucka.

"Uhh Damn Bey" I Moaned As She Grabbed My Finger Sucking It Slowly Looking In My Eyes. My Dick Began To Rise.

"Mmmm You Want Me To Suck Your Dick Daddy?" She Asked Licking Her Lips.

I Nodded , There Was No Words That I Could Find. I Was So Fucking Horny. She Bent Down Pulling My Gym Shorts Down Along With My Briefs.  She Grabbed My Dick Licking The Tip "Who You Was Talking To Daddy?"

"Mmmm My Friend" I Moaned As I Felt My Thighs Tighten.

She Licked Up And Down My Dick "Fuck Bey Stop Teasing"

"What's Your Friend Name?" She Asked Tongue Kissing  The Tip. 

"Fuck Jasmine" I Moaned

She Got Up Grabbing My Phone "Who Is This Hoe?"

"So You Just Teased Me" I Said

"So You Not About To Answer My Question?"

"She's Just A Cool Chick I Met Yesterday" I Said

"In Front Of Your Children Shawn? Really?"

"She Came Up To Us , What Was I Supposed To Say?!" He Yelled

"Who The F-" She Started Looking Around "You Don't Girls As Friends Aight" She Said

"Bey It's Not That Serious , You Could See Our Tex-"

"This Ain't High School Nigga , You Don't Love These Hoes...I Can't Believe How Fucking Bold You Were To Talk To This Bitch In Front Of My Kids" Bey Snapped

I Let Out A Sigh "Oh Am I Getting On Your Fucking Nerves Now?!" She Yelled

"Chill Baby , I Was Just Really Helping Her Get A Job" I Said

She Started Busting Out Laughing As She Turned To Grab Something Off The Bed And Turning Around With A Big Knife.

"Whoa Chill" I Said , Bey Is Crazy Enough To Stab Me Or Some Shit.

"You Better Remember Who The Fuck You With , You Better Keep It Simple With That Bitch. She Text You 'Heeeyyy' You Better Text Her 'Sorry I Can't Talk Unless It's About Ya Job' And That's Because I'm Feeling Nice Shawn Corey Carter" She Said As She Place The Knife Right Under My Chin On My Neck.

"I'll Cut Her Off Aight?"

"You Need To Realize , You Don't Have Friends That Are Girls You Know I Don't Play That Shit. I Know How Bitches Act She Can Be Texting Friendly Then Change It To Sexual Real Fucking Quick" She Said Dragging The Knife Down To My Dick.

"You Can Say Bye To This Baby...Don't Try It" She Said

"Aight Aight Aight Chill" I Said

She Put On Her Silk Robe Grabbing My Phone Leaving Out The Room.

"Release Me!" I Said Trying To Get Out Of It.

She Laughed Closing The Door Leaving Me Alone. I Threw My Head Back "Shit"
****
(Photo Attached)

I Grabbed Beys Hand And She Looked At Me "What?" She Asked Softly Because Malaki Was In Her Arms Sound Asleep. We Were On The Plane And Didn't Want To Leave Paradise Or Mama T , Solange And Julez. Bey And I Really Haven't Talked About Yesterday At All And She Didn't Come Back From The Hotel Until Twelve In The Morning. I Was Hungry As Fuck And My Dick Was Cold As Fuck.

"I'm Sorry , She Was Cool Girl. I Thought It Was Harmless And If You Can't Trust Me-"

"It's Not About Trust , Having Hoes In Ya Life Will Fuck Up A Relationship" Bey Said

"I Didn't Think She Wa-"

"Every Bitch You See Is A Hoe When We Together " Bey Said

"Do You Forgive Me?" I Asked

She Nodded "Yes Baby"

I Kissed Her Lips "She Better Not Have Been White" She Smiled Releasing From The Hug.

"What? She Wasn't" I Said

Bey Smiled Rubbing My Thigh. By The End Of The Flight Beys Head Was On My Shoulder While I Was Playing Corey. When We Landed We Quickly Got Off , Collecting Our Bags And Getting In Beys Car Heading Home.

Once We Headed Home Everyone Took Their Showers And We Ordered Chinese.
------------------------------------------
A/N

Short & Sweet 🙂

•What You Thought About Bey "Torturing" Jay?

Peace& Blessings ✌🏽💗