4

I Sent The Picture And Dapped Up Johnny. He Was The Only Barber That's Been Cutting My Hair For A Longtime. And He's Been Cutting Corey's Hair Since He Was Five.

"Thanks John" I Said , He Nodded His Head.

"See You In A Few Weeks Lil Man" Johnny Said Smiling Down At Corey As He Brushed Off His Chair.

Corey Licked His Lips Looking In The Mirror Behind Johnny.

"Aye I Do Look Good" Corey Smirked Checking Himself Out.

"Damn Where You Got This Kid From?" Johnny Joked.

I Shook My Head Giving Him A $50  "Man I Can't Take This" Johnny Said Shaking His Head.

"I'm Blessing You Man , Just Take It" I Said , Johnny Nodded His Head. Corey And I Was Out Making Our Way To The Car.

We Got In And I Started Up The Car. "You Know Mom Is Making Us Go Into Davids Bridal For A Fitting Saturday " Corey Said As I Reversed Out Of My Parking Spot.

I Wanted To Show Corey That I Wasn't Fully Happy About Bey Getting Married To Another Man But It Was Wrong. I Didn't Want To Teach Him To Be Rude About A Situation Just Because You Messed Up The Past.

"You're Gonna Look Good Man" I Said Turning Down The Radio A Bit.

He Shook His Head "I Know This"

I Chuckled "You Getting Too Cocky"

"That's Not What Carmen Said" He Said

"Who's Carmen?"

He Smiled "Some Girl That Likes Me , She's Cute But Mom Said I Need To Focus On School"

"Look Man , I Was Getting Girls In School And Graduated" I Said Making A Left At The Light.

"Ohhh So Know How To Mange My Time Between The Two" He Said

I Smirked "My Boy" I Said Stopping At The Stop Sign.

"Are You Gonna Get A Girlfriend?" Corey Asked

I Laughed "Yeah , But I Just Came Down Here I Wanna Give You And Your Sister All The Attention"

Corey Nodded His Head As We Engaged In Small Talk Heading To Beys Home. After About A Hour An Half We Arrived And Bey Was Hugging Corey.

"I Love His Haircut...My Baby Getting So Old" Bey Said As Corey Ran To His Room. Brooklyn Was At The Studio , My Baby Works Hard. Her Life Revolves Around Dance.

"Yeah , He Told You About The Lil Girl That's Crushing On Him?" I Asked

She Smiled "Mhm , She Betta Stay Away From My Baby. I'm Not Raising No More Kids"

I Chuckled And She Joined In. It Slowly Became Silent And I Looked In Her Eyes.

"Oh Here" Bey Said Handing Me An Envelope

"Is This Better Be Money" I Joked

She Smiled Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip Flexing Her Dimple. That Very Face Is What Made Me Realize I Was In Love With Her.

"Just Open It Jay" She Said Rolling Her Eyes.

I Opened It To See It Was An Invitation To Her Wedding. It'd Only Been Two Months Since She Told Me She Was Getting Married And She Already Has Invites?

"Wow , Your Baby Daddy Invited To The Big Day?" I Asked

"Yes , Jay You Know Were Best Friends Before We Really Started Dated...I Feel Like We Are" She Said Softly

I Looked Down At The Invite , Never Been Friend Zoned Till Now.

"Thanks Bey" I Smiled Lightly

She Gave Me A Hug "I Know It's Happening Fast But We Want A Small Wedding And...He's Mom Is Paying For Everything"

"That's Good"

"Aren't You Happy For Me?" She Asked

"Uh Yeah Yeah " I Faked Smiled

"Oh And It's In Las Vegas " She Said Looking Nervous.

"Your Having It In Las Vegas I Asked

"Yeah...It Was Where We Spent Our First Vacation" She Smirked

I Nodded"Cool , What About The Kids?"

"Their Sharing A Room With Solange " She Said , Solange Was Her Twenty Year Old Sister. She Was Devastated When We Divorced. Solange Was Like A Real Sister To Me Plus I Basically Watched Her Grow Up.

"Why They Couldn't Share A Room With Me?" I Asked

"Because It's Vegas , You Probably Wake Up My Wedding Day With 50 Bitches On Your Bed" She Said Rolling Her Eyes

"That's Not What I'm About , I Retired When My Kids Came Into My Life" I Said

"Uh Ah"

I Laughed "I'm Playing But For Real"

"Mhm Well I Got Things To Do So"

"Damn , Kicking Me Out Already?" I Asked

"Yes Shawn Corey "

I Smirked "Damn I Miss Hearing You Say My Full Name"

She Rolled Her Eyes "Good Bye Carter"

I Licked My Lips As She Pushed My Chest "Let Me Say Bye To My Son"

"I'll Tell Him You Left" She Smiled Closing The Door.

I Chuckled Shaking My Head. Walking Down The Long Hallway.

Bey POV

I Placed My Body Against The Door , I Was So Turned On. Seeing Jay Lick His Lips And Hearing Him Say He Miss Shit I Used To Do , I Just Wanted To Jump On His Damn Face And Ride Him Like A Fucking Motorcycle.

All These Pregnancy Hormones Had Me All Over The Damn Place.

That's Why Micheal And I Was Speeding Up This Wedding, His Mom Was A Strict Christian Woman That Was High Class And Didn't Mess Around With No Bullshit.

But I Couldn't Stop Thinking About All The Times Jay And I Had Sex. Don't Get Me Wrong , Micheal Was A Freak But Was Too Dominant And Always Wanted To Do Some Type Of Role Play Most Of The Times. With Jay It Was Rough Most Times But There Was True Love Making Too. He Made Me Wet Most Of The Times When He Wasn't Around. We Basically Were Sex Addicts , And His Dick Was Big...I'm Not Talking Eiffel's. Micheal Had A Nice Size Too But Jays Dick Made Michael's Look Mediocre.

I Walked Into My Room Locking The Door And Grabbing My Vibrator, Going Straight To Work.
----------------------------------
A/N

I Liked This Chapter , Plus Things Are Getting Juicy.

Peace & Blessings ✌🏽💕