He already cleared the clutter on his table and I saw a few papers, a book and calculator placed above it.

"You're studying?"

"Kinda."

"I also have something to do, maybe we can enjoy the foods you bought after we're done with homeworks?"

"That's a good idea." He said as he stood, "I'll take a shower too."

Then he went, draping a towel over his shoulder

I sighed, another rush of pain stabbed me. I laid down on his bed, removing the towel from my head.

Everything just...... smelled like him. His clothes, even his bedsheets and pillow.

When I heard the knob of the restroom door click, I bolted upwards and leaned on the wall.

I heard small beeps from the kitchen before I saw him went out topless, wearing sweatpants, and a towel draping from his shoulders, which he used to wipe his face.

FUCKING TOPLESS.

MAN , THIS GUY HAS SUH A NICE BODY?! WTF? AND THOSE ABS? I FEEL LIKE I'M OUT OF OXYGEN RIGHT NOW, FUCKING HELL.

"I-uh, sorry Ayane."

He says when he caught me in the act of gawking and I reckon my mouth's also open back then, I looked away the moment he said so. I swear, I felt my face heat up and I was scarlet red.

"I-it's fine, it's just my first time seeing a topless guy in real life."

He chuckled, and I heard his closet door creak.

"You can look at me now, I'm already wearing a shirt."

I looked at him, and he smiled.

"I reheated the pizza, since I guess you're probably hungry right now."

Yeah, I was.

He hung the towels somewhere, and we proceeded in eating the two pizzas he bought. He turned on the television and we sat beside each other, leaning our backs in the bed, our shoulders touching.