Six

Yoongi didn't know what to do with his thoughts. His mind was flying from topic to topic and it wouldn't stop. He sighed, smashing his paperwork down onto his desk. He sat down, turning his desk chair towards his computer. He faced the black screen and frowned, you could see dark roots forming on top of his head.

He grabbed a piece of hair, twisting it in between his fingers. It felt like hay, making him roll his eyes. He wouldn't be able to make is hair blond once again, he would end up without hair if he tried to do so. He recalled buying emergency black hair dye, so he turned his chair around and stood up. He made his way towards his bathroom and opened the cabinet, to reveal a box with black hair dye.

-

''he dyed his hair!'' Jungkook yelped as he walked across campus with Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon. ''he dyed his fucking hair black. I was having such a big problem in class,'' Jungkook flayed his arms for extra effect, making Jimin groan in disgust.

''Yikes Jungkook, I didn't need to know that.'' He said, making Namjoon pat him on the shoulder,

''me neither, keep those things to yourself, will ya?''

''I wasn't talking about my dick you dirty fucking bastards. I was talking about the fact that I wanted to touch his hair and brushing my hand through his hair. Fuck'' Jungkook turned around and started walking backward, looking at his friends. Jimin had a smile on his face and Namjoon looked freaked out with his friend, and it made Taehyung giggle.

''guys I think our kookie here not only has a crush on our professor, I think he likes him!'' Taehyung exclaimed, louder than it should've been. A couple of other students turned to look at the four with weird looks, making Jungkook blush. He walked up to Taehyung and smacked him across the head,

''can you not?'' he asked, making Taehyung shake his head.

''I'm right, am I not?'' Jungkook groaned at his friends response, making the other three males whistle jokingly.

''You're garbage f-'' Jungkook was interrupted by bumping into someone. He had been walking backwards still and he gasped, turning around immediately.

He was greeted with Professor Min and a bunch of papers on the floor. Jungkook started blushing immediately and he could his friends giggle and laugh in the background,

''I'm so sorry.'' Jungkook repeatedly said, bowing down his head before picking up the papers.

''Me too, I wasn't paying attention.'' Professor Min responded, making Jungkook raise his eyebrows. ''don't be so surprised, we as professors are humans too, you know?'' the oldest of the five waved at the other boys and winked at Jungkook before taking the papers from Jungkook and walking off.

''Did he just wink at you?'' Jimin screeched. Namjoon whistled, witnessing Jungkook's face turning a bright red once more.

''I think he did, indeed.'' Jungkook whispered, wrapping his left hand around his backpack strap. The four were all giddy until they had to separate at the main gate of campus, Jimin and Namjoon taking a left towards the busses and Jungkook and Taehyung walking across the street towards the train station.

''you know you're not allowed to, right?'' Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with a serious face. The two had already taken a seat on the train and were nearing Jungkook's stop. The younger of the two frowned,

''what are you talking about?'' he asked, genuinely puzzled as he turned to look at his friend.

''a relationship between professor and student.'' Jungkook almost choked on his own spit, hearing those words coming from his friend. He looked at the male in disbelief, whom was staring back at him with a frown on his face.

''Taehyung.. I will never get into a relationship with a professor, these feelings are temporary, alright?'' Jungkook said, patting Taehyung on the back. The other male smiled at him,

''promise? You could be in loads of trouble if you did?'' Taehyung held his hand out and Jungkook sighed, shaking it,

''I promise I will not get into a relationship with our professor.''

a/n:

does anyone feel like Jungkook just did something stupid?

No?

Just me?

Alright.

Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this small chapter (it's so short I'm sorry) I just wanted to write this quickly because I wont have much time to write the upcoming week.

If you enjoyed don't forget to vote and comment,

Thank you!
x D.