Chapter XXXIX

When they made it to the top of the Astronomy Tower, Draco looked off the balcony in wonder. "Isn't it beautiful, Harry?" He asked, as he looked down at the setting sun, reflecting on the black lake, casting orange and pink light across the sky. Harry agreed, burying his head into Draco's shoulder, wrapping his chilly arms around Draco. Draco held Harry's arms delicately around him, and sighed happily. "I'm so glad I have you, Harry. I'll always be glad I have you. No matter what happens," he turned around and kissed Harry on the nose. Harry smiled amusedly, with a little puff of laughter through his nose. "Don't deny it," Draco grinned, "We're perfect for each other."

"Oh, I won't deny it," Harry smirked, grabbing Draco's waist with his arms, pulling him in toward him sharply, so quick that Draco couldn't help but make a sudden oomph noise. "But I will say that you're terribly corny."

Draco pressed his forehead to Harry's. They stood there for a while, feeling the warmth of each other, and when Harry leaned in for a kiss, Draco laughed and ran away. "Sorry Harry," he giggled. "I'm not going to kiss you until you appreciate this hot piece of ass."

"Draco!" Harry shouted, in shock at Draco's self-indulgent comment, and then proceeded to chase after Draco down the stairs. 

When he caught up to Draco, he pinned him down and kissed him brilliantly, clutching his silver blonde hair, getting lost in his mercury grey eyes. Harry know that Draco would never be the same- but sometimes change is what people need to succeed. He knew there would be more difficulties along they way, like Umbridge and Voldemort and bigots and curses and hell, getting married, and if it would be Draco Potter or Harry Malfoy or- scratch that, he knew the answer to the last one already. He knew they were invincible, and silently they both knew no matter what happens, everything between them was going to be okay.