Chapter XIV

Sorry that took so long! I don't know why, but it took forever to write this...

~pureblood_elligance

"Wake up," Draco whimpered, and shook Harry fiercely. "Harry! Merlin, wake up!" Harry mumbled and snuggled up closer to Draco. "Harry come on! I don't know where we are!" Draco trembled, and Harry sat up attentively. He looked around for a second, confused, but then a look of horror came across his face. The walls were concrete and dirty, the floors were completely sand and rocks, and if Harry looked close enough, he swore that he saw faint traces of bloodstains and old rusting shackles on the wall. Harry and Draco weren't bound, but the only source of light was from a small, barred window way up on the ceiling. It was too small to fit through, and they door was solid iron, and their wands were gone.

"Harry, I think we're in a dungeon."

"Yeah. We need to bust through this door." Harry said after a long pause, his voice now sturdy.

"Yeah too bad we don't have the only thing to help us unlock the door." Draco snorted sarcastically.

"Yeah, like the doctor, played by Paul Mcgann." Harry suddenly exclaimed, and Draco looked perplexed. "Sonic screwdriver...It's...it's a TV show...muggle thing," Harry trailed off, unsure on how to describe muggle devices to Draco. He had snuck one of Dudley's old televisions, completely sure that Dudley wouldn't notice, for Dudley already had six new TV'S. Draco kept looking perplexed. "TV?"

"You know what?" Harry asked, curling up close to Draco, and Draco kissed him on the forehead. "When we get back, we're going to watch doctor who together."

"Alright, Harry."

"Draco..." Harry brought him closer, and hugged him tightly. "Look, I'm sure that we'll find a way out." Draco grunted. "Come on, Dray, we have to."

"Or..." Draco walked his fingers up Harry's chest. "We could just make out until our captors come down here."

"I would love that, but no we can't." Harry pushed him away, and Draco pouted.

"Why?" Draco asked.

"Because they're already here." Harry pointed to the people walking down the steps. Their robes looked posh and flurries around their feet as they walked, and instantly Draco knew where he was.

"Harry, we're in my dungeon. Malfoy Manor." Draco sweated nervously, and he quickly threw himself away from Harry as the people appeared.

"My sweet Draco, what have you gotten yourself into?" The lady clucked in disappointment, and out from the shadows stepped Draco's mother.

"Mum," Draco sniffed, his eyes drifting to the sand floor, looking at anything but his vindictive parents.

"You've lied to us ever since you went to that ridiculous school." Lucius scoffed, and pulled his wand out of his walking stick.

"Father-" Draco shook, "please, forgive me, I meant no harm, it just happened and I..." He broke down in tears, and Harry had to fight all he had to rush over there and comfort him. Seeing Draco so defenseless against this pitiful excuse of a man made him seize up with anger.

"It just.... happened." Lucius snarled, and just as Harry was about to speak up, Lucius did the unthinkable. The cruciatus curse echoed throughout the stone room, and although Harry was temporarily blinded by a flash, he could hear the screaming of agony. He knew that pained voice anywhere.

"Draco!" Harry screamed, his voice ragged and desperate. "Stop hurting him!" He shouted to Lucius, who's concentration was still focused on torture. Harry barely even paused before he screamed, "let me take his place."

Lucius actually stopped to consider this, dropping his wand. Draco gasped for air as Harry saw him helplessly limp on the sand floor. "And why," Lucius started, "should I do that?"

"Because it's my fault." Harry said. "I tricked Draco into being my friend, and I put him under a love potion."

"Don't lie to me!" Lucius seethed. "He's just a worthless boy, and he's no son of mine!" He shot the cruciatus curse again, but luckily, Harry's plan worked, because Lucius aimed it at Harry.

The last thing Harry remembered was a a scream and the sound of metal on metal clashing as the darkness surrounded him.

***

"....oh Merlin," he heard distantly, the voice pained and sobbing. "Harry!" The voice echoed, and Harry let his head fall backward, the sounds echoing and he heard a sickening crack as his head collided with the sand and stone underneath him. He tried to look around, but the images swirled around him like a pool of opaque water, distorted and colorful. "Bloody hell, Harry! Just, try not to move, he hit you pretty hard with that curse." They cried again, but Harry didn't comprehend it as he tried to twist his arms free.

"Harry bloody Potter stop fighting me or I will kiss you!" Draco shouted, exasperated, and planted a long, forceful kiss on Harry's lips. Harry suddenly went limp in his arms, passing out. "Great." Draco muttered as he cradled Harry's head.

***

Harry woke with quite a start and had tried to sit up, startling Draco, as he did not realize that Draco was cradling him. "They hit you pretty hard," Draco whispered, biting his lip as he brushed a black lock of hair out of Harry's face.

"I'm fine." Harry pushed his hand away as he aimed to sit up. After a long, excruciating effort to sit up, he did, and Draco, still sitting in the sand, scooted closer. Harry winced in pain, and Draco stood, extending his hand for Harry to take, and Harry took a cautious step, falling forward. Draco caught him, his arms sturdy and supportive. They walked over to the other side of the dungeon.

"We have to get out of here," Draco breathed as he looked out of the one dingy window, barred from the other side. It was along the ground, and if Draco looked closely, he could see in the living room window, and it was filled with death eaters. Draco knew that Voldemort would be staying in Malfoy Manor, but he wasn't there yet, surely?