Chapter Three

Clary's POV

"Clary!" I smiled at my big brother as I opened the door. "Missed you so much, baby." He hugged me for good couple of seconds before pulling away, looking down at my belly.

"Yes, I'm pregnant." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Little baby Clare's, I can't wait to meet it." I giggled slightly and took the dress from him. "Go get dressed, we have to leave soon."

"Whatever you say. I'm a girl, I'll take as much time as I want, especially in my pregnant state." He laughed and flopped down on my couch, turning on the tv as I headed to my room.

"Hurry up!" He yelled after twenty minutes and I had put my hair up in a ponytail, put the dress on, my heels and put on a little make-up.

"Fuck off! I'm coming!" I yelled back at him, earning a chuckle. The doorbell rang and I stood from my vanity, stuffing a few things in my clutch and heading to answer it, but Jon had beaten me to it.

"Who the hell are you?" Simon's voice came from the doorway.

"Si, come in, it's okay. Jonathan, meet Simon, Si, my brother Jonathan." He nodded and shook Jon's hand.

"Nice to finally meet you. Clare-" He stopped and stared at my belly. I've been very good at hiding my pregnancy. "Are you-" I nodded and he came to hold both of my hands. "But, it can't be Reid's, you never slept with him. Ohh." He realized. "It was your one night stand." I nodded shamefully. "Does he know?"

"Yeah. I told him just about an hour ago. He wanted me to have an abortion and I said no, but told him that if he contacted me before the baby comes, he can have something to do with him or her. He's not going to though. I'm on my own." He shook his head and pulled me into his arms.

"No, you're not, baby. I am your best friend and I will be with you every step of the way. Izzy, too." I smiled and nodded.

"You got dad and I, too, babe." Jon looked at his watch. "We gotta go, babe, we're gonna be late."

"Okay. I'm going to a party with my dad and Jon, so I'll call you tomorrow." Simon nodded.

"Fine. But, I'm staying here for a while, I'm in the doghouse." I laughed. "I may have accidentally told Izzy that I thought she had too many clothes and that's why the new items she bought wouldn't fit in the closet. Big mistake." I kissed his cheek.

"I'll talk to her later and get you out of the doghouse. Bye."

"See ya." I walked out the door with Jon and got into the elevator. His arms wrapped around me from behind and held me close to him as he rubbed my belly.

"I love you, Clare. You know that, right?" I nodded against his chest.

"I love you, too, Jonny." He kissed my head and grabbed my hand as we got to the bottom floor.

"You better." He joked and I let him pull me out of the elevator and into the back of a black town car. "Dad is really happy to have you back in our lives, you know. Me too. I really, really missed having a little sister."

"I missed having a big brother, but now I have you back, and dad. I think that I'm finally getting back to normal again and it's amazing. I'm feeling happy again." He smiled as the car stopped.

"That's good, babe. Let's go." He got out of the car and hurried to my side, helping me out and into the building. Another fucking elevator to give me motion sickness. Baby symptom.

As the doors closed and we started going up, I was doing all I could to fight back the vomit. I squeezed Jon's hand and he leaned down so I could talk to him.

"I need a bathroom, soon." He nodded and stood up straight. Once those doors opened he hurriedly pulled me down a hallway and into the women's restroom.

I immediately ran into a stall and kneeled in front of a toilet, puking up my lunch as Jon held my hair back. The door opened and I could hear the sound of heels clacking.

"Nothing to see here. Morning sickness." Jon explained and the clacking continued. I finished and Jon got a paper towel wet and wiped my mouth with it before feeding me a breath mint. "No offense, but you needed that mint." He said and I laughed, making him smile. "Ready to join the party, babe?" I nodded and he stood, helping me up in the process.

"Morning sickness sucks ass." I sucked on the mint as we walked out hand in hand and made it to the party area where there were at least over a hundred people, maybe two hundred.

"Ah, my princess is here." Dad stood from his booth and hugged me, which I happily accepted, but my feet were killing me in these heels. Hells, more like.

"Yes, she is. Now, can we sit? My feet have officially become swollen in my pregnant state." He laughed and nodded, sitting back down and I slid in beside him, then Jon beside me.

"What took you guys so long to get here? There wasn't any traffic."

"Yes, well, your little princess took forever to get dressed, then we ran into her friend, then once we got here, she was rushed to the restroom so that she could puke." I laughed at Jon's exasperated tone.

"Shut up, you loved being around me for longer than it was supposed to be." He shrugged and it was about an hour of talking to strangers before I was about ready to go. Not that I would tell dad that, he's enjoying telling people who I am. His daughter, recently reunited.

But, as something caught my eye, my smile faded completely. He stared at me with a look that I never wanted to see ever again. Lust, anger, jealousy.

I turned to dad with tears in my eyes. "How could you bring me here?" I shoved off my heels and took off running to the elevator before it closed. Unfortunately, Sebastian made it in with me.

I backed myself into the corner and he smirked. "My, my, Clarissa. Knocked up and single, something the both of us predicted, huh?" He inched closer to me and my breathing turned faster than it should be as fear coursed through my entire body.

"Screw off, Sebastian. I haven't done anything. Just let me go. Please." He chuckled, his fist colliding with my cheek and I fell to my knees.

"On your knees for me again. How delightful. I love it when you beg." His hand wrapped around my neck and he squeezed as he pulled me to my feet.

I couldn't breathe as he squeezed harder and harder. I clawed at his hand, but to no avail. The bell dinged and the doors opened, making him let go of my throat and I coughed horribly.

"Do come back to see me." I stood and ran from the elevator, hurrying into a cab and choking out my address.

Why is this happening again?