Chapter 27- Kit , you better not die on me.

The strongest eyes in the world somehow bleeds easily. I guess you could say that it's bloody eyeronic.

I Don't Own Naruto!

BTW THIS IS NOT A FILLER SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO PANIC.

---Yukihime's P.O.V---

"NARUTO!" I cry out panicking as I see him fall to the ground , using a last jutsu.

The barrier quickly falls and I run over in a speed unimagineable and put my ear against Naruto's chest. Hearing his heart beating I quickly take a defensive stance over him . The others quickly jump to my side. While Sakura and Arakitshine go to heal his injuries.

"That damn , brat!" Obito yells , hissing from pain." That really hurt!" He whines.

"Shut up you pathetic-" Obito glares at him , his sharingan spinning and Orochimaru quickly shuts up , looking at him with a terrified expression.

"Who else wants to beat the crap out of them?" I ask barely holding myself back.

"I do!" All of them scream except Sakura who is focused on healing Naruto.

Let's get them!" Ino yells. Everyone nods in confirmation and we quickly split into two groups. The first consisting of Shikamaru , Ino , Choji , Asuma , Hinata , Kiba , Shino , Kurenai , Nagato , and Jiraiya , going after Orochimaru.

The second consisting of Sasuke , Kakashi , Gai , Lee , Tenten , Neji , Tsunade , Konan , Itachi , and me , going after Obito.

---10 Minutes Later---

"Damn it!" I yell punching the air where , Obito once was.

"Too slow." He says , appearing on the roof of a building that's still in tact. I pant in exhaustion , while also panting in rage.

"Why Obito?" Kakashi asks in a sad tone.

"You killed Rin! You promised me you would protect her , and you killed her!" He yells his Mangekyo Sharingan spinning.

"She went in front of my chidori!" He defends.

"Bullshit!" He yells making hand signs for a fire jutsu.

"Water Release: Great Wall!" I yell appearing in front of everyone and making a use wall of water. The fire ball hits the water and both jutsus deactivate.

"Oh yes , I almost forgot about you in the midst of my rage." Obito muses  before he frowns. "Looks like you'll die first."

Everyone stops hearing a thud and we turn towards Sakura to see her knocked out , and Arakitshine no where to be seen. While White Zetsu holds Naruto , who is still unconcious , over his shoulder. I gasp in surprise and run as fast as I can over there , but in vain when Zetsu disappears into the ground taking Naruto with him.

"NO!" I yell going down to my knees.

"Well that's my cue to go. I need to be alive when we do the extraction. See ya!" He yells waving as he disappears in his space time ninjutsu.

As he disappears I hold my hand over my mouth and start sobbing. And Tsunade comes over to me and holds me to her chest as I sob my anger away.

"What happened?! Orochimaru just disappeared!" Jiraiya yells running over to us. He sees me crying on Tsunade and he immediately comes towards me and puts a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"Sakura , was knocked out by a hard hit to the neck." Tsunade says looking at the bruise on Sakura's neck."Zetsu must have survived that jutsu Naruto pulled and used our carelessness to take him." Tsunade says starting to shed tears.

"We'll get him back! By the power of youth!" Lee yells . In a determined silence I release myself from Tsunade and pull up the sleeve of my dress , to reveal a complicated summoning seal with a fox in the middle of it (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/96/0b/a9/960ba94a1d48cab77fd178b28967a8dd.jpg).

I bite my finger and spread blood over the seal.

"What are you doing Yuki-san?" Sasuke asks walking towards me.

'Foxes...foxes...foxes...foxes.'

A orange and red eight tailed fox appears in front of me , before quickly transforming into a auburn haired woman with orange eyes and glasses (Pic Up Top).

"Sokitne! I need you to tell Kurama to come here right now! Tell him it's a 1st Class Emergency!" I yell urgently as the fox gasps in surprise.

"Of course Yuki-sama! I'll go at once!" Sokitne says before disappearing.

"What was that about?" Kiba asks.

"I needed to get Kurama here. He probably already knows." I wanted to say more but Kurama appears in his human form and looks around madly , once he spots me he walks over to me and grabs me by the shoulders.

"What happened to , kit!" He yells , clearly panicking.

"The Akatsuki grabbed him! He managed to defeat all but Orochimaru and Obito the masked man! And Itachi , Nagato , and Konan here helped us protect Naruto. NOW TELL US HOW TO FIND NARUTO-KUN , DAMN IT!" I yell pinning him against a still in tact wall. His eyes widen when he hears the about the Akatsuki.

"Push some of your chakra into the necklace he gave you! Then use your chakra to sense Kit's!" He yells as I quickly release him and grab my nine tailed fox necklace from underneath my dress. I quickly sit down in a meditative position and search for Naruto's chakra.

---Kurama's P.O.V---

I watch as Yuki sits down and tries to find Kit's chakra.

"What the hell is going on Kurama?!" Jiraiya yells.

"The kit had a plan made if something bad happened." I say easily still watching Yuki.

"Yes , but what does anything have to do with the necklace?!" Tsunade yells.

"Naruto made a way for Yuki to find him through the necklace he gave her. I don't think he planned his though." I say worry laced in my voice.

"Got him!" Yukihime yells jumping up as she starts running south. I snap my fingers and seven foxes appear , one of them being my daughter Arakitshine.

"Sasuke , Jiraiya , Tsunade , Nagato , Konan , Itachi , Kakashi! Follow me!" I yell as I transform into a relatively safe sized fox. "Get on the foxes!" I yell at them and they hastily comply. I nod towards the foxes and we start jumping.

After a few minutes Yuki gets in my sight , and I immediately run faster towards her and push her into the air and she lands on my back.

"Hurry , Kurama! They're only a few miles south!"

"Got it."

'Kit , you better not die on me.'

---

Yay! No filler!

-Atsuko4517