Chapter 12- That day I met Kurama...my first friend.

Dark Naruto : Come to the Dark side we have ramen!

Naruto: Oh please! Do you really think I'd fall for a stupid trick like that...

Dark Naruto : Sasuke is over here too.

Naruto : OMG REALLY?

Dark Naruto : Nope. *punches Naruto*

I DON'T OWN NARUTO!

-----

"Alright , kit , you ready?" Kurama asks me.

"You have the seals up right?" I ask looking around the room , Tsunade's letting us use the room for the merging. I had cleaned out the room except for a few chairs.

"Yes , if you scream it won't be heard." He says deadpanning. I take a deep breath and walk towards the middle of the room and sat down in a meditating position. I enter my mindscape.

I look around to see water , lots of it , and a big cage , all inside of a sewer.

"Man , I really should clean this place up." I mutter .

"Yes you should." I hear a bellowing voice resound out of the barred area.

"What should I do now , Kurama?" I ask looking at the bars of my mindscape.

"You see the seal placed on the middle bar? Use the water in your mindscape , and go up there. Then rip the top half of the seal off."

"Got it!" I close my eyes imagining the water lifting me , I open them and see the seal in front of me. I slowly rip off the top half of the seal and the gates crack open.

"Come into the cage , kit." I follow Kurama's extremely loud voice , into the cage , walking up to him , the 'scary' nine-tailed fox.

"What now , fur-ball?" I ask annoying him.

"We fist bump , but it isn't that easy. You'll feel a pull and you need to release a some of your chakra into that pull and then pull back as hard as you can , got it?"

"Hai!"We fist bump and I feel the pull , gathering chakra I allow some of my chakra to slip in. Choosing a right time I yank back the chakra and I feel Kurama's chakra enter my body , not giving me a cloak. "CRAP!" I feel pain all over my body and I kneel on the ground.

"You okay , kit?"  I hear Kurama's voice echoing around me ,I struggle to respond.

"My...body...feels like...shit." I say slowly catching my breath , still being in pain.

"Well you should feel like that for a few hours. But you'll also be unconscious in the real world. My chibi form has already deactivated the seals , seeing as your unconscious. I'm taking you to your friends as we speak."

"Hey Kurama?" I ask being able to talk normal again.

"Kit?"

"Thank you. I realize how I never really thank you for being here for me. Every since I was a kid."

"Oh , kit. Stop with the mushy stuff already! I only did that because the villagers treated you worse then I got treated!"

"How is that?"

"Well me , they threw jutsus at. But you were only 3! And they were torturing you! Those bastards..."

"Kurama you're my first friend. Thank you , fur-ball." I say sincerity in my voice.

" Oh come here , kit."  He gestures me to lay besides him , and I do.

"Just like the old days  , eh my friend?" I say remembering how he did this to comfort me when I was little.

"Of course..."  He trails off reliving the memory." You should get some rest , kit. You're going to need it." He says trying to get me to go to sleep.

"Okay...I probably...pushed to much chakra...anyway..." I look at Kurama's smiling face and drift off into a deep slumber.

"Hey demon , brat!" I turn to see my younger self being chased by a mob of villagers.

'Huh , must be a dream...'

"Aha!" The villagers corner younger me in an alley way.

'Or a memory , why does this seem so familiar...?'

"P-please! D-don't hurt me!" My younger self cries in vain.

"As if we wouldn't hurt you , you demon!"

"I don't see why the hokage keeps you alive! He should just kill you!"  The insults go on and on as they start to take out things such as knives and alcohol.

'I know I've seen this somewhere before...why is this memory so familiar?'

The villagers cut , stab , wound and use anything they can to torture younger me. Younger Naruto passes out and the scene changes , into a watery sewer. The younger me looks around terrified.

"H-hello? I-is anybody there?" He asks timidly.

'I remember this day... my third birthday.'

"Hello , little human."

"W-who's there?"

"I am the Kyuubi no Kitsune." My younger self and I look through the bars of the cage to see a nine tailed fox looking at us curiously.

"Wait...that mean that your sealed inside of me? That must be why they hate me..."

"Your smart for your age aren't you?"

"That's what Jiji says. But , hey , what's your name? I mean it can't be Kyuubi , can it?" The fox looks shocked .

"Interesting human. No container has ever asked me this before. And for a mere 3 year old child to do it astounds me of the human's idiotic nature. My name's Kurama , what's yours kid?"

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki." My younger self says in a calm tone.

'That day I met Kurama...my first friend.'