Chapter 23- Hidden Secret

Naruto: I got 99 problems, and 98 are sasuke.
Sakura: What's the last one?
Naruto: You.

I Don't Own Naruto!

---

Six Years Ago---A Month After Banishment---Near Tanigakure (Village Hidden In The Valleys)--Naruto's P.O.V

"Hey Kurama? Is the fire lit yet?" I ask walking into mine and Kurama's resting place for the night. I look towards the unlit fire to see Kurama , in his human form , glaring at it angrily.

"No. This piece of crap fire won't start!" He huffs and sits down on the hard ground.

"Fire Release: Mini Fireball Jutsu." I say holding my hand over my mouth and breathing fire onto the pile of sticks. The fire lights and Kurama glares at the fire.

"Why didn't I think of that earlier?" He grumbles.

"Because your a lazy fox?" I ask , resulting in him scoffing and flipping me off. I roll my eyes in an uncaring motion."Hey when can I go to Suna?"

"The idiotic leaf are still looking for you , kit." He responds grunting in an annoyed manner.

"Well , shouldn't we do something about it then?"

"...what would we do?" He asks looking at me.

'Hm...' I gain a thoughtful look before looking up at him and smirking.

"Wait...what's with the face? And why did you cut off the mind reading connection?" He asks suspiciously narrowing his eyes at me.

"We could fake my death?" I ask resulting in Kurama's eyebrow to raise.

"Not bad , kit. But there's one problem. They would know you're alive since your contract with the toads still stands."

"Well I can just cancel it can't I?" I sassily glare at him putting a hand on my hip.

"Yes , but you would have to talk to the toads about it. And I doubt they'll stay quiet about it to that sannin." He says making me growl.

"If that sannin interfeers , I will beat him to a bloody pulp." I say my eyes flashing red.

"Still pissed?"

"Of course I am! He's supposed to be my freaking godfather! I bet my parents are rolling in their graves right now." I say muttering the last sentence."What do you think I should do?"

"Go pay the toads a visit and ask them not to tell Jiraiya , and if he's there let me out so I can kick his ass for not watching over you when you were little." He says leaking a bit of killer intent and smiling evilly. I sweat drop and shake my head.

"I'll do that but your not touching him. If anyone's going to beat him to a bloody pulp it's me." I say pointing to myself as Kurama pouts. "Now let's eat then I'll pack up and reverse summon myself to Mount Myoboku."

---After Eating , And Packing---

"Right , see ya later , Kurama." I say as Kurama nods and vanishes in a poof returning in my mindscape , probably already asleep.

I sit down and get in a meditaive position after a few minutes I hear a poof and I open my eyes to see Mount Myoboku (Pic Up Top).

"Hey , Naruto!" I look behind me to see Gamakichi.

"Hello , Gamakichi." I say calmly surprising the toad.

"Eh , you're actually calm now." I hold the bridge of my nose in nervousness.

"It was a mask I created." I simply state.

"Oh. Well follow me Naruto! Jiraiya-san wants to see , ya!" I glare at him resulting in the toad getting wide eyed.