Chapter 4- He's closer than you think , Teme.

Roses are Red
That Much is True
But Violets are Violet
Not Fucking Blue!

I don't own Naruto!

----------------------

"Well I don't understand what all the fuss is about." I say being dragged but Sakura into the Hokage's office.

"What's going on?" Tsunade asks raising her brow in questioning.

"I have no clue , Tsuande. Sakura here just decided to drag me here." I say looking bored.

"And why did you let her?"

"Well we still have to report about the mission." I say resulting in Sakura sweatdropping.

"Tsunade-sama! Kistune-san says Naruto-kun is alive!" Sakura screams , resulting in Tsunade to get wide eyed. She was about to respond when Sasuke and Kakahsi enter the room.

"Can I get on with the mission report now? I think-" I stop of course getting interrupted by Tsuande , who leaps at me and holds me by my collar on the wall. I sweatdrop.

"What do you know about Naruto?!" She screams making me half deaf.

"Ne, shouldn't all of his past friends be here to hear?" I say hoping to Kami this crazy Kage would put me down.

"ANBU! SUMMON THE REMAINING KONOHA 11! AND THEIR SENSEIS!" She screams using chakra in her voice. In the background I can hear things falling.

"Kami , this woman scares me." I mutter."Ne, shouldn't Jiraiya be here too? I mean he also knows about Naruto." I say smirking as Tsuande releases me and slams open her desk and activates a seal . Suddenly , probably due to the seal, Jiraiya appears , face planting on the floor.

"HEY. What the HELL! I was busy pee-I mean doing research." He says straitening. He looks at Tsunade to see fire in her eyes.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME NARUTO WAS ALIVE!?" She screams at him.

"How the hell do you know that?" He asks , his eyes look at me and he deadpans."Nevermind."

"What'cha looking at me for?" I ask glaring at him.

"What did you tell them?" He asks.

"Just that he's alive." I say getting a knowing look from Jiraiya.

"N-naruto-kun is a-alive?" I turn to the doorway to see what I assumed to be the rest of the Konoha 11 along with jounin who I guess are their senseis. The one who spoke appears to be a pale eyes girl with cobalt colored hair.

"Tsunade , before I continue would you mind introducing me?"

"Kitsune , this is Hinata Hyuuga , Shino Aburame , and Kiba Inuzuka along with their sensei Kurenai Yuhi. Those four over there are Lee Rock , Neji Hyuuga , and Tenten along with their sensei Guy Might. And last but not least Ino Yamanaka , Shikamaru Nara , and Choji Akimichi along with their sensei Asuma Sarutobi. Also that man over there is Iruka Umino.Everyone this is Crimson Kitsune. Now Kitsune! You bastard , talk!" I sweatdrop.

"What a nice way to tell me to start talking , Tsunade." I say sarcasm written in my voice.

"Um , I don't mean to intrude but why were we called here Hokage-sama?" Ino asks nervouse from the amount of killer intent we have aimed at each other.

"Kitsune , here says that Naruto Uzumkai is alive!" Tsunade yells , probably still mad at Jiraiya, resulting in gasps from everyone.

"I don't know why that surprises you people. Uzumaki is an excellent shinobi." I say angered at their lack of confidence.

"Calm down Kistune. Their just surprised since they thought he was dead when he didn't appear for such a long time." Jiraiya says trying to clam me down. Of course in response I scoff.

"Tell us about Naruto. And then you can tell us where to find him so we can drag his ass back to the village!" Kiba yells arrogantly.

"Why do you think he would want to come back?" I say making them confused.

"What do you mean?" Kurenai asks.

"Well he doesn't have a good history with Konoha you know." I say making them look even more confused.

"Eh?" Choji says confused.

"Tsuande!" I look at her in dissapointment."You haven't told them about this?!" I get even more enraged.

"Look I forgot okay! I was drowning my sorrows in Sake!" She screams tears at the corner of her eyes.

"How could you forget to tell them about how he was treated as a child?!" I yell.

"What do you mean Kitsune-san?"Sakura asks. Sasuke looks down sadly.

"Uchiha seems to know , judging by his sorrowful look. But I'll tell you anyway." I look at them seriously."Whenever Naruto was a child the villagers would always beat him up . They called him a demon. They also threw him out of an stores and he was forced to wear a kill-me-orange jumpsuit. And that's the sugar coated version." I say resulting in them getting wide eyed.

"Where is Naruto?" Kakashi asks.

"Why should I tell you? I tell you , and you could be assasinating him the next minute." Everyone gasps.

"We would never do that!"Hinata yells.

"Oh yeah? Tell me. What do you think of him?"

"He was like a son to me..." Iruka starts.

"He was my crush and inspiration..." Hinata continues.

"He was my rival..." Lee adds.

"He opened my eyes to the real world..." Neji adds.

"He helped me so many times I couldn't count how many..." Tenten says.

"He showed me arrogance isn't what it's cracked up to be..." Kiba says.

"He never made fun of my bugs..." Shino adds surprising the group.

"I respected him for his smarts, even though no one else could see it but me..." Shikamaru adds , surprising the group anymore.

"He was the only one who wouldn't call me fat..." Choji says.

"He never gave me any reason to hate him..." Ino adds.

"He was a good kid who always had a smile on his face." Asuma and Kurena say.

"He kept his promise to me. A foolish one I regret asking him..." Sakura adds.

"I never trained him as a proper sensei should , and I regret that..." Kakashi adds.

"He considered me a best friend , yet I shoved two chidoris into him , I need to aplogize..." Sasuke says , surprising everyone.

"He was like my grandson..." Tsunade says surprising everyone yet again.

".....I see no ill will." I say still being cautious.

'Should I?'

'Do it , kit.'

'Right'

"Kitsune-san? Please tell me where he is." Sasuke asks begging me.

"Calm down. He's closer then you think , Teme."

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER!