Chapter 19- Naruto-kun?

Naruto: Sasuke give me a hand.

Naruto: Sasuke can beat them with a single hand

Naruto: On't be scared of 'ittle Sasuke, 'es 'armless

Naruto: Sasuke I am at least double as HANDsome as you are

Sasuke: STAPPPPPPP

I don't own Naruto.

---Yukkihime's P.O.V---Two Day's Later---

"It's been nice having you here , Ara-chan." I say handing her breakfast.

"Thank you for having me!" She replies cheerfully , before her face grows sad."But I need to leave soon or mom and Daddy , are going to get pissed." She crosses her hands on her chest.

"I'm sure it will be fine." I say waving it off.

"Have you seen my daddy pissed?" She raises her brow.

"Yes , but I haven't seen your mother pissed." I say resulting in her pailing.

"Trust me , it's better to enter the nine hells , than to see her pissed." I stare at her in shock.

"Really? That bad? That sounds as bad as someone attacking me and Naruto hears about it." She pails even more.

"That's worse." She deadpans.

"...wow. Your mom sounds nice." I say sarcastically.

"Wonderfully." She says , also sarcastically.

I was about to ask another question but I'm stopped , as I hear a boom coming from one of the gates.

"What in the nine hells was that!?" Ara-chan screams running out the door , and I follow her to see a giant lion stomping on the village near us.

"Holy shit!" I yell. " Hurry we need to help the civilians!"

"Right behind , ya!" I watch as she turns into a giant six tailed fox. "Jump on!"  She tells me and I hastily obey. She leaps and I find myself in front the Konoha 11.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask getting off of Arakitshine.

"The Akatsuki are attacking us!" Kiba yells.

"No..."I mutter my eyes wide. Ara-chan jumps onto my head , probably trying to protect me.

"Look out!" I turn around to see a fireball coming at me. "Ice Style: Sunoshirudo." I put my hands up into the air and an ice shield appears and blocks the fireball.

"Holy crap that was awesome." Sasuke mutters.

"Hurry! We need to help the civilians and book it!" I say fear shown on my face.

"Why? We should fight!" Lee yells.

"Me and Sasuke need to warn Jiraiya-san and Tsunade-san! Their after us! They want Naruto!"

"Then why are they after you?" Choji asks.

"Because your precious to him." Shikamaru states bluntly. I nod and grab Sasuke's hand.

"Snow Style : Yuki no Kaidan." I mutter and snow appears beneath mine and Sasuke's feet and I jump into the air as we walk on the air , or rather snow that's in the middle of the air. I enhance chakra in my feet and Sasuke , understanding does the same. We quickly reach the Hokage tower and jump to the top seeing Jiraiya and Tsunade up there.

"They're after Naruto!" I scream.

"And us , since we're precious to him." Sasuke adds.

"What do you expect us to do? We weren't expecting any attack!" Tsunade screams clearly panicking.

"Get a hold of yourself , Tsunade!" Jiraiya yells, trying not to slap her.

"Yuki." I turn to see a black haired man , with a ponytail adorning the sharingan eyes. Along with a red haired man who has purple rippled eyes ,  being held up by a blue haired woman.

"Nagato...Konan..." Jiraiya mutters.

"Jiraiya-sensei."

"...Itachi?" Sasuke asks staring.

"Ototo." He nods towards Sasuke.

"What is it Nagato?" I ask anger laced in my voice , confusing Tsunade , Jiraiya and Sasuke.

"We quit the Akatsuki , they have gone too far." Itachi says.

"Of course they went too far!" Konan screams , making all attention go to her." They freaking attacked a major village!"

"We're turning on them." Nagato says quietly.

"I can tell Naruto's appreciates his family not turning on him." I say towards Nagato , who nods.

"Hokage-sama. We are at your service." Itachi says.

"Why are you helping Itachi?" Jiraiya asks.

"I may have defected , but my loyalties still lie with Konoha."

"...Right. Itachi you go with Sasuke and head towards the citizens who are being attacked. Konan  , Yuki-san I assume you two can take care of the huge lion.Arakitshine-san see if you can get Naruto to come here! And Nagato , come here your fucking injured." Tsunade says taking command.

"Yuki-san! I need your necklace!" Ara-chan yells.

"Why?" I ask ,getting ready to jump to help Konan who is trying to take down the lion.

"Naruto-sama , said something about it being enchanted. I'll use it to get him here!" I try to take it off , but it stays on."So that's what he meant by enchanted..." Arakitshine mutters. I can hear the lion roar and I get worried.

"Just reverse summon yourself!" I yell as I leave , away into battle.

I ninja jump on the roof tops of the buildings that are still standing hurrying to find Konan. I spot her kneeling on her arms to hold herself up. I jump down to her and lift her up.

"That thing is tough shit." She states. I hear a crackling sound and I turn to see the lion getting ready to throw up on us. Most likely acid or something. Our eyes grow wide in fear , and I do the only thing I can do. Make a shield.

"Ice Style:Kyukyoku no kori shirudo." I say using my strongest shield. I hold the jutsu for a few minutes before I start to notice a few cracks form on the shield.

'Shit! Where is Naruto when you need him?!' I close my eyes in acceptance a bit peeved that a summon managed to beat me. I hear my shield crack and I wait for the impact hearing none I cautiously open my eyes to see someone I'm glad is here. A yellow haired male with fox ears and a fox tail wearing , some kind of open legged Kimono.(Top)

"Naruto-kun?"

Extra long chappy for you all! Yay!😀

-Atsuko4517