Chapter 21- And now , you die!

Why is Kushina's hair red?
It's painted with the blood of the people she beat up as a kid.

I don't own Naruto!

---

"Almighty pull!" I yell reaching my hand out to him. His eye widens as he gets pulled onto my outstreched hand. I start to squeeze his neck only for him to disappear in smoke. Red chakra slowly starts leaking out of me.

'God fucking damn it!' I think in rage.

"Getting pissed , eh , Kyuubi?" Hidan mocks me. I growl at him.

'That piece of...'

'Kit , calm down!'

'*sigh*Sorry.' I take a deep breath and the red chakra disappears.

"Ah! That's no fun , he calmed himself down!" Hidan whines.

"Shut up." Kakazu tells him.

"Why the fuck are you so hell bent on getting the tailed beasts?!" I yell at them my eyes still showing anger.

"We want to achieve world peace!" The back haired man wearing an orange spiral mask says. I sweat drop at their logic.

'How the hell are they planning for world peace using the bijuu?'

"Who are you anyway?" I ask him narrowing my eyes.

"My name is Madara Uchiha!" He scream as I look at him dead panning.

'Lies!'

"No , your not , Kurama would have recognized you. You know the nine tails?" I ask them smirking." So who are you really? You are an Uchiha that's for sure. Kyuubi's releasing massive killer intent." I slowly start to walk towards him.

'That man made me kill you parents!'

I stop in my tracks.

"...Y-you?" I walk backwards."T-the hell..." I mutter.

"So you know , about that eh?"

"Why the hell! Did you make the fox kill my parents!" I scream at him.

---No P.O.V---

" Guys? What are you doing here?" Sakura asks . ( Konan , Nagato somehow came too , Itachi , Jiraiya , Asuma , Hinata , Shikamaru , Shino , Kiba , Ino , Choji , Kurenai , Arakitshine , and Yukihime)

"The same thing you are , trying to help Naruto-kun!" Yukihime exclaims as everyone nods in agreement.

"Who are you anyway?!" We look towards the center of the village and out eyes grow wide , with shock. We see Naruto glaring at the black haired man , with his rinnegan eyes. What's the most surprising is that the whole Akatsuki is there , except for Itachi , Nagato , and Konan.

"My name is Madara Uchiha!" The black haired man yells resulting in some gasps from the group.

"No , your not , Kurama would have recognized you. You know the nine tails?" Naruto asks him smirking." So who are you really? You are an Uchiha that's for sure. Kyuubi's releasing massive killer intent." He slowly starts walking towards the man.He suddenly stop and his eyes grow wide. "Y-you?" He starts to back away ."T-the hell..." We can here him mutter.

"So you know about that , eh?" The self proclaimed Madara states.

"Why the hell! Did you make the fox kill my parents?!" He screams at him. Everyone gasps in shock.

"Why not?"

"You little..." Naruto starts to breath heavily , clearly getting enraged."Bastard!"  Naruto screams as he gains a yellowish cloak on him. (Top)

The man gasps in shock.

"Holy..." We can hear the Akatsuki mutter.

Yellow chakra arms come out of the cloak and dive towards the Akatsuki members , frying Hidan and Kakuzu. The rest either dodge , or in Kisame's case let their sword eat the chakra , of course making the sword double in size.

"Get the hell back here you cowards!" Naruto yells , looking as if he lost his mind , which honestly he might have. Naruto starts to walk only to stop in his tracks putting his hand on his mouth and removing it a second later to reveal a trail of blood coming from his chin. His chakra mode fades away.

"I see you can't hold that mode long." Madara states.

"Just tell me who the hell you are ya bastard!" Naruto yells clearly still pissed. The man chuckles before putting a hand on his mask.

"Your going to die anyway , why not." He removes his mask to reveal a scarred face.

"Obito?" Kakashi gasps. We all look at Kakashi in shock , except Naruto who is glaring angrily at Obito.

"Obito Uchiha , teammate to Kakashi Hatake and Rin Nohara. Sensei , Minato Namikaze , my father." Naruto glares at him even more. "You had the Kyuubi attack your own fucking sensei!? WHAT KIND OF TWISTED PERSON ARE YOU?" He gains a red chakra around him and his tail sways back and forth in anger.

"Just the regular kind." He replies dryly causing us to sweat drop at the situation. Suddenly Obito starts making hand signs and Naruto stops glaring and gains a wide eyed look as a huge fireball was launched torward him."Fire style:Fireball Jutsu!"

Naruto just stands there before closing his eyes and standing straight.

"Naruto? What are you planning...No." Sasuke realizes.

"What?!" We scream looking away , but quickly looking back to see the fireball dissapating and Naruto standing there with nine tails behind him in a defensive position.

"Holy crap..." We mutter.

"Demon Style : Kaiho-Teru." We hear Naruto say as he looks up revealing blood red , slitted eyes. "And now , you die!"