Chapter 7- Oh , How I've Missed This Ramen

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I Have 5 Fingers
The Middle One's For You

I don't own Naruto!

---------

"Attention!" Tsunade screams at the people underneath us , I am leaning on the rail near her , who are bickering like children. Hearing her yell they go silent and pay attention.

"Now that's how you silence a crowd , gaki." Jiraiya says , resulting in me sweat dropping.

"I have found evidence that Naruto Uzumaki , is still alive!" The crowd goes silent , then it breaks the people questioning how it's possible.

"SHUT UP!" She yells having enough of their yelling. They quite again."I have asked the sources." She glances at me."If Naruto Uzumaki , wants to come back. After a bit of persuasion , he agreed." Cheers erupt among the crowd."Actually he's already here." More cheers. "Naruto?" She asks me putting a hand on the microphone."Ready?"

"I...think so."

"Funny story , actually. He came here as Crimson Kitsune!" Suddenly , all at once , the villager's , and ninja's , heads move towards me.

'Crap. Now they're looking at me.'

'Suck it up , kit!'

'Fuck you.'

"Uh....hi?" I say , waving slightly , uncertain of what to do at this point. They gape at me.

'God damn it. Do something! Why won't my body , freaking move!'

'HAHAHAHAHA , man kit! Your luck just sucks!'

'Shut up or no hunting.'

"Kitsune-san is it true?!" A villager screams . I take off my masks , and let down my hood. The villagers look at me to see my famed blond hair , now with red tips , and bold whisker marks on my face.

"It is true!" A ninja screams.

"Kid, you look like your nervous." Jiraiya says walking up to me.

"Wouldn't you be?" He sighs and nods. I sweat drop."Not helping." I say glaring at him. He shrugs.

"Namikaze-san! Will you be taking the council seat?" An old man walks up to me.

'The hell?! Dad had a council seat?!'

"Uh...maybe?" I say confused.

"Don't worry , brat , we'll take care of it." Tsunade says putting her hand on my shoulder. I sigh in distress.

"I hope Yuki-chan gets here soon..." I mumble looking out at the crowd , who look like they are going to annoy the hell out of me.

"Come on , gaki. Let's go get some lunch." Jiraiya says leading , more like dragging , me away.

"Thank god..." I sigh in relief.

"Relieved to be away from the villagers? Could it be your afraid?" He raises his brow sassily.

"Well...no. I'm not really sure why , but I feel tense around them... Probably because of my childhood. But still I've been gone for 6 years! I shouldn't feel like this..." I say ranting about my feelings.

"Gaki , I know it's tough . But , you can't just expect for your feelings to go take a hike!" He says annoying me unto no end.

"If they start acting as if they have cared their whole life about me. I swear to Kami I will get pissed." I say looking at the villagers who are staring at me.

"Hey you still got some who are villagers , that didn't think you were a demon." He points out.

"Hm , that's right Ayama-san and Teuchi-san." He sweat drops.

"Figures the ramen chefs would like you..." He mutters still sweat dropping.

"That's just , Kami , making sure my life isn't complete shit." I say resulting in Jiraiya sighing in disappointment.

We arrive at Ichiraku Ramen and I enter resulting in a gasp . I look at the noise to see Ayame looking at me with wide eyes.

"Hello , Ayama-neechan." I say as her eyes grow wider , then the already were.

"N-naruto-kun?" She asks looking like she has seen a ghost.

"Hn?" I ask raising my brow.

"S-so the rumors were true..." She says smiling."HEY DAD GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" I sweat drop at her...unique personality.

"Nice to see you've still got your spunk." An old man says , soon looking at me and getting wide eyed.

"...yes , I think I'll definetly need to start making ramen again." Jiraiya sweat drops. I sit down and immediately a bowl a ramen is placed in front of me.

"Damn that was quick." I say once again sweat dropping.

"You haven't lost your appetite have you Naruto-kun?" Teuchi asks raising his brow. I lift the bowl to my mouth , quickly eating it , and place it back shocking Jiraiya.

"Oh no. I haven't." I say smiling mischeviosuly. Teuchi and Ayame get stars in their eyes.

"YATTA! WE'RE GONNA BE RICH!" They yell immediately making more ramen. I pull out a scroll and open it revealing some sealing mechanism. I activate it and out comes a big bag of money. Their eyes grow wide as I put the scroll away, and seal the money in Gama-chan (A/N It's his froggy wallet if you didn't know).

"Oh , how I've missed this ramen."

I'm making an actual authors note at the end. Mainly since I wanted to say that this chapter might not be as good as I hoped it would be. But still it came out good :P. I think that's it...yep that's it.

See Ya~