Breaktime Adventures (Ouma Kokichi x Fem! Reader)

(Y/n) quickly put on her favorite shoes, a small smile creeping up on her lips as her fingers touched the cool metal of the doorknob. With the twist of her wrist, the door was opened, and she quickly stepped out to brave the sunny spring weather.

Picking up the pace, she walked until she found herself at the park nearby her house. It was completely empty despite the immaculate weather. (Y/n) found herself sitting on a swing, pumping her legs and finding herself propelling up into the air.

After spacing out for a few minutes, she came to an abrupt stop. She turned her head and saw a small boy her age standing to her side, seemingly wanting to talk to her. A smirk formed on his lips at the girl's sudden reaction.

"Nishishi! Did I surprise you?" The boy chuckled, his arms shooting up in a carefree manner.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before?" (Y/n) asked, a slight coldness attached to her words. Even so, the boy seemed to not think much of it.

"Nope! You just seemed kind of lonely!" He exclaimed cheerfully, leaning up against the bar of the swing set. "I mean, not trying to make you feel bad, but who goes to the park alone like that?"

"Hey..." (y/n) scoffed, her face turning slightly red. Her fist clenched up slightly, at which Ouma frowned.

"I'm sorry.. want me to make it up to you?" He offered, extending his hand out to her. After a few moments, (y/n) nodded, gingerly taking his hand. He jumped up in excitement, tanking her behind him as he suddenly began to walk towards the heart of the park.

"Woah! Where are we going?"the distraught girl asked as they continued their trek. Ouma only chuckled again, even continuing through the forest that surrounded the perimeter of the park.

"We're almost there," the purple haired boy reassured her, though she was still skeptical of both his words and intentions. It was only a short while before they came to a grinding halt, stopping just at a clearing in the forest. "Ta-daaaa! We made it!"

"Huh?" Now that she was free from his grasp, (y/n) rubbed her eyes and blinked a few times to get a clearer view of the scene before her. It was no ordinary clearing in the forest- there was a park bench (how did he get it there?) sitting in the center, surrounded by logs and other oddities. She turned to Ouma, puzzled. "Did you make this yourself?"

"Yup!" He exclaimed jubilantly. "Well, nope. Not all alone! Saihara-chan, Akamatsu-San, and Amami-kun helped me too!"

"It's pretty impressive," I admitted, still curious as to how four teenagers were able to construct such a place with such heavy elements. I watched as he plopped down on the bench, patting the spot next to him. I sat down hesitantly.

"Thank you!" He yelled, leaning backward a tad. "They should be here soon! I'm excited for you to meet them!"

"You mean... your friends?"

"Uh huh! Hey, speak of the devil! Here they come!"

As if on cue, three teenagers appeared through the clearing. One was a short, black haired boy who hid behind a baseball cap, who was accompanied by a smiling blonde girl and a tall, attractive boy with green hair.

"Everyone! You need to meet (y/n)-chan!" The boy yelled, gesturing to me. I gave them all a meek wave and listened as they all took turns introducing themselves to me.

"I'm kaede akamatsu," the blonde girl piped up. "These boys with me are Shuuichi Saihara and Rantarou Amami."

"Pleased to meet you," I smiled calmly.

"Ouma, why did you bring her here?" Saihara questioned the boy at my side.

"Well, when I first met her, she was all alone," he began to explain. While I was expecting some sort of judgmental response from the trio before me, they only listened sympathetically. "She's just like us... I thought she could join our club!"

"I don't see why not," Rantarou grinned, folding his arms. "It's not very often that you meet others."

Much to my surprise, I watched as the other two nodded in agreement.

"Great! You're a part of the group now!" Ouma yelled happily. I felt him wrap his arms around me, my cheeks burning as I awkwardly tried to reciprocate the gesture. "So you know what that means, don't you? You have to come hang out with us a lot! We always meet up here!"

"Sounds easy enough," I laughed candidly. "I've got too much free time as it is."

"That's why we are here!" Kaede giggled. I talked with the four of them for a while, getting to know more about them all the while telling them about myself. Eventually, they had to leave, causing Ouma and I to be left alone again.

"It's really getting late..." I murmured softly, eyes transfixed on the sky. He inched closer to me, his face a few inches from mine.

"You know, (y/n)-chan..." Ouma murmured, causing me to jump in surprise. "There's a special reason why I wanted you to join our group."

"W-which is?" I stammered nervously. Ouma giggled softly, springing up and planting a small peck on my cheek.

"You're a real cutie pie! And nice too!" He laughed, though I was still too shocked to respond. "Wow, I really surprised you, didn't I?"

"Stop that!" I protested.

"How about I surprised you even more?" Before I could respond, he planted another peck on my lips. My eyes widened, unsure of how to tell him that he just stole my first kiss.

"You seem sad..."

"That was my first kiss!" I screamed, suddenly angry.

"Oh, I'm sorry," the boy apologized, sincerity evident in his voice. His lips drew closer to mine, suddenly pressing themselves against my own. I kissed back, this time there being much more emotion between us. After we parted, I noticed my heart was racing.

"Nishishi! Well... Was your second kiss any better?"

"Yeah... though they were both pretty amazing."

((*Writes Ouma shit to appeal to the Wattpad people*

Send requests please :) if you made a request and I never got to it feel free to request again!))