Every Breath You Take (Yandere! Ouma Kokichi x Reader)

Woohoo another Ouma one shot! Requested by too many people to effing count! (((Please oh please someone request korekiyo he's my fave I want to write him so badly)))
---

"(Y/n)-chaaan!" A voice shouted, lulling me out of my deep sleep. My eyes blinked open as I noticed a pair of eyes incredibly close to mine.

"Ah!" I exclaimed, startling the person on top of me. They backed away slightly, and I was able to identify the person laying on me as being my classmate Ouma. "Hey! What are you doing?! This is my room!"

"Hey... that's not a nice way to greet someone who made you breakfast..." he pouted sadly. I sat up slowly, my mouth opened. I rolled out of bed, still clad in my pajamas.

"Huh? You made me breakfast?" I asked, putting a single finger on my chin.

"Yeah! (Y/n)-chan is always so nice to me, so I thought I'd repay the favor!" He yelled, an innocent grin on his face.

"There's a catch," I scoffed. "There's no way you'd usually be this nice to me."

"Nope! No schemes or nothing! Now let's go!" With his words finishing, he gripped me by the hand and began to pull me out of my dorm room and down the hallway. I received confused glances from a few of my classmates, but none of them confronted us. Next thing I knew, I was sitting at the cafeteria table, which had a heaping plate of food on it.

"Dig in!" He exclaimed, a grin on his face. Hesitantly, I took up a bite of food with my fork and ate it. I gasped slightly at its taste, as it was surprisingly delicious. "So, whaddya think?"

"It's... it's amazing!" I yelled in delight, a smile on my lips as I scarfed down the food. Suddenly, I felt myself feel heavy and weak. My eyelids began to droop, and my stomach felt queasy. "What... why do I feel so strange all of a sudden?"

"Nishishi! I asked Himiko-San to make up a potion to put in the food!" He snickered, his amethyst eyes gleaming.

"You bastard!" I moaned. "What kind of potion?"

Suddenly, my head slammed on the table, my consciousness being torn from me. Before I drifted off, I heard him reveal the identity of the potion. "A love potion!~"

---

I woke up slowly, a grey wall the only thing in my vision. I tried to force myself up to my feet, but they were held in place. I looked down and realized I was bound on my knees, chained to the wall. I tried to tug against my restraints, but to no avail. I scanned the room, unsure of my location. It didn't fully hit until I noticed the door open, a familiar figure entering the room.

"You're awake~" Ouma smirked, his eyes wide in eagerness. I blinked in confusion at his excited expression, my mind drawing a blank.

"Why? Where am I? What are you doing?"

"You're in my dorm room," he chuckled. "And I'm your supreme leader, so it would be better for you to obey me and not question me."

"Of course I'm gonna question you! What the hell are you doing to me?" I cried in desperation.

"Nishishi... I've captured you! So now, you're mine!" He laughed, crouching down to my height. His purple eyes glinted with a strange insanity I had never seen before.

"It doesn't work like that!" I protested. "I don't belong to anyone!"

"Oh, you're funny!" He cackled. "Ever since I saw you, I knew you were special. I've been wanting to do this for a long time!"

I tried to protest further, but not a sound escaped from my lips when I opened my mouth to speak. Defeated, I let out a small sigh. Tears stained the ground below me as he watched menacingly.

"Hey..." he murmured after a sudden, a hint of concern in his voice. I felt his fingers land on my cheeks, beginning to cup my cheek. My head was tilted up, my eyes meeting his once again. "Don't be so sad. I'll let you go once we get out of here, my dear."

"The others are going to come to look for me..." I laughed exhaustedly. "There's no way I'll be in here for that long..."

He merely laughed, his face twisting into some distorted expression. "Over my dead body."

I began to cry again, breaking into a full out sob. Suddenly, I felt a pair of chapped lips crash into my forehead. "Stop whining, ok? I will punish you if you don't!"

With those slightly twisted words, I whimpered back into a state of quiet emptiness. Ouma continued to run his fingers across my face, a half-lidded grin on his face. I looked away, refusing to stare at him.

"Hey! Look at me!" He barked, lightly smacking my face. I yelped as I made eye contact with him, a giant pit forming in my stomach. I watched as his face moved closer to mine, his lips pressing against mine- he was taking my first kiss.

I tried to kiss back, only to appease him. After a while, I began to enjoy it more. Once the oh pulled away, he had a normal smile on his face. "You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

Hesitantly, I nodded. "I.. guess I did."

He flung his arms around me, pulling me into a hug. "In that case... you'll soon begin to enjoy all of the things I've done for you, my precious (y/n)! We will be together, forever and always!"

I kept my mouth shut as the boy kept his arms around me. He pulled away, an innocent frown on his face. "Well, what do you think?"

I finally opened my mouth to speak. "...maybe... this might be alright."

---
Trash trash trash I was gonna write fluff SORRY