Sweater Weather (Rantarou Amami x Fem! Reader x Kiibo)

Now THIS is what I like to hear. I'm so excited to write this shit. I'll get to more requests when I get a chance. Requested by: -EwieBee-
----

"Come on, (y/n)-chan! You'd look so cute in it!"

I was in Tsumugi's dorm room with her, a strange outfit in her hand. Despite her usually quiet and demure demeanor, she was less reserved when we spent time together. We had been friends for a while now, and almost every time I talked to her she tried to convince me to wear one of her cosplays. Today was no exception.

"Shirogane-San, please..." I protested, shocked by the girl flinging the outfit into my arms. I felt the warm knotted fabric in my hands, looking down to fully inspect the article of clothing. It was a sleeveless turtleneck, it seemed, until I turned it around and realized it had no back. "This is a rag, not a piece of clothing!"

"Come on, you're an actress! I thought you'd be used to wearing stuff like this!" She moped, the light in her eyes dimming. "You've got the assets to pull something like it off, for sure!

I sighed. "I wouldn't be caught dead in this."

"Can you imagine how the boys would react to seeing you in that?!" She laughed suddenly. "Please just try it on for me..."

I gave in. "Okay," I breathed as I ducked into her bathroom to put it on. It fit snugly on my body, exposing a large portion of my back. I felt ridiculous and exposed, as if it would be better to not wear any clothing at all. When I stepped outside, I found the blue haired girl laughing hysterically.

"Oh my goodness," she giggled. "You pull it off so well! I have to show everyone my newest creation!"

"Tsumugi, no!" I cried, but it was too late. The girl pushed us both of her dorm room, leaving me outside in the sweater. It's not like I could go change anyways, as I didn't have a change of clothing. So, I was stuck wearing the ridiculous sweater.

"Let's go show you off," she snickered softly as she dragged me down the hallway. While she walked me to who knows where, I made awkward eye contact with Korekiyo. God knows what he thought seeing Tsumugi drag me around in this revealing outfit.

"Oh, let's see what Amami has to say!" She exclaimed as she led me to the green haired boy down the hallway. When he saw the both of us approach him, his mouth opened in shock.

"Oh, hello (Y/n)-chan," he smiled earnestly. "And hello, Shirogane-San."

"What do you think of (y/n)'s outfit?" Tsumugi asked abruptly, not even saying "hello" back.

"It's interesting..." he murmured, a confused expression on his face. "What are you even wearing?"

"I don't know... Tsumugi wanted me to try it on," I laughed nervously. I was happy that he wasn't ogling me or looking at me creepily, as I was sure some of the other boys would.

"Show him the back," Tsumugi whispered in my ear, an uncomfortable look forming on my face.

"Are you ok, (y/n)-chan?" Amami asked uncertainly.

"Yeah! Just peachy!" I exclaimed in a high pitched voice. I turned around and I realized that Tsumugi had seemed to vanish out of thin air. "Hey... where did Shriogane-chan go?"

"Don't know," Rantarou laughed, putting his ring-filled hand on his hip. "And frankly, I don't care."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked naively.

"Because... I'm alone with you now," he let out a dark chuckle as he reached his hand out to mine, gently holding it.

"Stop, human! What are you doing?!" A voice yelled, startling both of us. I turned around and saw Kiibo standing with a confused yet angry expression on his face. In the process, I had shown Rantarou my entire exposed back. I turned back to him to notice he was bright red.

"We're just talking..." was all that Rantarou could muster in response. Kiibo walked over to us in clunky steps, looking at me in confusion.

"What is that outfit that you are wearing?"

"Oh! Um, Shirogane-Chan made me try it on. It's too revealing..." I giggled nervously, trying to diffuse the awkwardness of the situation.

I watched in shock as they both opened their mouths and said the same thing in unison. "It looks fine."

"What?! Stop looking at me like that, you creeps!" I growled, turning to dash off to Tsumugi's dorm. After giving her a verbal beating and changing back, I decided it was alright to brave the campus once again.

The second I stepped out of the door, I noticed Rantarou standing in front of it expectingly. He grabbed my hand and dragged me behind him down the hallway. "Hey! Where are we going?"

"You know, for the Ultimate Actor, you're a little bad at hiding your emotions," he laughed as he suddenly grinded to a halt. I blinked a few times, realizing we were in the cafeteria. The lights were dimmed, and three heaping plates of food sat on the table, where Kiibo was already positioned.

"What is this? It's not my birthday or anything-"

"This is our apology," Kiibo explained with a small smile. "It was wrong of us to humiliate you like that."

"Ah, thank you both! You're so sweet!" I exclaimed, first hugging the robot boy and then hugging Rantarou.

"It was nothing," He smiled as he pulled out my chair for me. I guess in some twisted way, I had to be thankful for Tsumugi's stupid outfit. After all, I wouldn't have been able to have such a lovely night if it weren't for her.

--
Sorry this was kinda bad ahhhh thanks for the request it was fun to write