However, now I can talk to my naked self whenever I want. Sometimes, I even correct myself and his ( my ) response is always 'same'. How shocking. 

Snape made something very cool, knowing it was for his precious friend. I asked him if it was magically possible to create fake windows that could show you anything you want and if it was in his power to make those so that Sang could bring them with her when we will have to leave the castle. This guy knows what he's doing. Not only did he made two of them but he also made them look like windows you could see in a Hobbit house from Lord Of The Rings. Don't look at me like that. It was Corey's idea. Now, she will be able to say what she wants to see, let it be a place or a person and the windows will show her. She can also ask two different things because there are two of them. It's like Corey's and Victor's work, without having to put cameras anywhere. 

They're in my room for now. We'll have to move them to my Milashka's bedroom soon. You have to be precise when you tell them what you want to see, though. You can't ask things like ' show me my enemy. The window doesn't know who your enemy is if you have any. You have to say a specific name.

I have been waiting for Sang in my bedroom only for ten minutes when I hear her coming in and when I turn around to face her, she looks a little preoccupied. 

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing. Well, I think nothing's wrong but I'm not completely sure? I was going to the girls' bathroom with Alicia and Severus intercepted us, telling Alicia to go by herself. That's when I noticed that Professor Lambert followed us. Severus looked really angry. Even Alicia was acting a little out of character. At some point, she looked almost hateful toward me. I don't get it. I'm always nice to her. Do you think I did something wrong? "

Aw, man! Now my Milashka looks sad. How could anyone be pissed at her? Poor baby girl. No one can hurt Sang or they will have to get their ass kicked by me and my 13 brothers! I'm a little reluctant because Alicia is a little girl, but no matter. I will send Owen and Snape to lecture her. She's in deep shit.

I move fast and take Sang in my arms, petting her hair and murmuring inappropriate sweet nothings in her ear. It makes her feel better and also make her all flustered. Yep! The Russian did it again! I've got the power!

Now, to make it all better again, I remove the cloth that's been hiding Gabriel's painting, intently watching her to see her reaction to it. I am not deceived. Her mouth opens, her jaw almost touching the red carpet on the floor - metaphorically speaking - and she hides it with one of her hands. Then her eyes are moving from the painting to look at me. They're wide and her cheeks are still flushed. 

" I asked Gabriel to paint me. It's all realistic. Shapes. Sizes. Colors. Piercings. "

" Is that what they meant by 'the Prince'? "

She's cute. She just pointed at the piercing in my cock. Well, finally! 

" Yes, Milashka. Do you want to see the real thing? "

" Could... Could I see it another time? Just another quick question. Doesn't it hurt? "

" It does not hurt. It's even extremely pleasant when we fu- "

" Raven, babe! Is Sang coming tonight or tomorrow for our surprises? Oh. You're already showing her. Hi, Boo! " Corey just entered my room and enveloped us both in his arms, kissing the top of Sang's head, looking at my painting.

" Well, I hoped that she would, but she's with Blackbourne and Green tonight. "

" What do you mean, you hoped she would...Oh. I get it. Don't bother to explain. "