"Honeybee." He started and I just let out a sob. "That bad huh?" He asked and I couldn't answer only gasp. "Shh it'll be okay." He soothed. "Just listen to me talk okay? It'll calm you." He told me and I started to calm down already. "My mum wasn't as angry as I thought she'd be. She was mad we didn't wait until we were out of school. But she also said that since it's happened, there's nothing we can do about it now and kicking me out of the house will do nothing but cause problems. She wants to sit down with your parents, me and you to discuss what we should do."

"I-I don't know w-what my parents want to do yet." I disclosed sniffling.

"Well if they don't want to talk and kick you out, you always have a place here." He promised and I let out a little sniffle.

"Thank you." I sighed.

"No need to thank me honeybee." He told me. "I love you."

"I love you as well." I exclaimed and he made a kissy sound from the other side of the phone causing me to giggle.

"Draco!" I heard my mother call. "Come back down."

"The verdict is in Blaise, I'll call you later if I can." I told him and he sighed,

"Good luck."

"Thanks, bye, love you."

"Bye bye, love you as well." We hung up the phone and I sat up on my bed. This was it.

I got off my bed and then left my room before descending down the stairs. My parents were in the same position so I took the seat I had been sitting in.

"How are you feeling?" My mother asked and I shrugged. "We have a few questions before we tell you what we're gonna do."

"Okay." I agreed.

"Did he pressure you into having sex with him?" My mother asked and I shook my head.

"It was just a moment of spontaneous agreement and misjudgment." I explained.

"How did you find out you were pregnant?" She asked and I sighed looking down at my hand that I was wringing.

"I told him that I had been having bad headaches, my stomach cramped up and I just felt sleepy a lot. He looked up the symptoms and noticed that the internet suggested pregnancy if you've recently had unprotected sex. I took five pregnancy tests to make sure and they all came back positive."

"Do you have them?" My father asked.

"I have one. I threw out the rest." I told them.

"Did the doctor at the clinic tell you how far along you were?" My mother asked and I nodded.

"Ten weeks." I disclosed. Silence filled the room so I looked up. My parents were obviously trying to keep it cool and not have an outburst. They both closed their eyes and took a deep breath so I looked down.

"Okay." My mother was first to speak up. "With being ten weeks, you're about two and half months along. Which means you'll deliver in June or July counting on you carrying to term. So we want you to stay in school and keep up your studies. You'll go to regular doctor checkups with Blaise and one of us as a supervisory figure." My mother explained. "You cannot be a part of extra-curricular activities, you are to come straight home."

"We also would like to discuss matters with Ms. Zabini. Since it's her son who has impregnated you, she should get a say in what happens with her son."