One

***Read Description so I dont have to explain***

Third Person P.O.V

16 year old Draco Malfoy paced around his bedroom as his boyfriend of six months, Blaise Zabini perched on his desk chair. The slight dinging of a phone made Draco jump and stop pacing.

"It's been a minute." Blaise informed him gently. Draco took a deep breath and looked at the white stick in his hands. Two pink lines.

"No, no, no." Draco shook his head. "It's wrong."

"Draco-"

"No!" Draco burst out. "It could be a false positive." He shook his head and Blaise stood up.

"Okay." He said gently. He pulled a little plastic black bag out from inside his letterman jacket. "I bought four more just in case. All different tests." He told of his Draco and Draco looked at him in the eyes. They were caring but also fearful. Draco swallowed and nodded. He took the bag and left his room going down the hall. It was times like this he wished he had a bathroom in his room. He walked into his bathroom and took a cup from under the sink. He used it to relieve himself before putting it down and finishing in the toilet. He unwrapped all tests and dipped each one in before dumping the evidence in the toilet. He flushed and then met Blaise back in his room. The next minute to two minutes were antagonizing.

He couldn't pace this time, just sat on his bed and bounced his leg up and down. The same dinging went off.

"Draco." Blaise spoke up as and Draco couldn't help but shake his head. "Draco, we need to look." Blaise pointed out softly. Draco looked at the rest of the four that he had placed on his desk. Sure enough, all came out positive.

"Blaise."

"I see them." Draco bit his lip hard and shook his head. No this wasn't happening. Not now. "Draco."

"Blaise, we're too young to have a baby!" Draco burst out. "My parent are going to murder me!"

"Draco."

"Oh god, my parents! They're really going to kill me. Or send me away!" Draco ignored Blaise. "Fuck, why didn't we wait? Why did I let you talk me into doing this?"

"Draco." Blaise grabbed Draco by the shoulders to force him to look at him. "If you don't want to go through with this, there are other options." Blaise talked very softly but sternly making sure Draco new exactly what he meant. He just stared at Blaise as the darker boy gently stroked his face. "I can drive us there first thing in the morning and we can get it done." Draco didn't know what to feel. Blaise was giving him a way out and he was being incredibly supportive of everything. "It's up to you, I will support anything you decide." He said and Draco wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

"You'll stay with me the entire time?"

"The entire time. You know, unless I'm kicked out."

"Okay." Draco agreed and Blaise kissed the side of his neck.

"Don't worry too much about it, okay? We'll take care of it." He assured. Draco just held his boyfriend and closed his eyes. They stayed in the embrace for a bit, just consoling each other Blaise more than Draco who was a near mess.

Blaise rubbed his back until he got a phone call from his mum asking him to come home. "I have to go but I'll be back in the morning, okay?"

"Okay." Draco agreed. Blaise kissed Draco's cheek gently before exiting his room leaving Draco to take care of the pregnancy tests. He decided to save one just in case so he put the first one he took in his bedside table drawer before dumping the rest in the waste basket. He covered them heavily in tissues before going downstairs. He and Blaise had been alone in the house because Draco's parents were at work.