Part 5 of Arranged To Her?!?(Royalty and Arranged Marriage AU))

Start from the beginning

"Will I break my neck?" She wondered out loud. She shrugged, "Better than living with mom." She decided, swinging a leg over the ledge.

She then swung her self over, holding on to the ledge of the window, now dangling my her bare hands.

Her foot got caught in some vines that cascaded down the walls to her left. "Bingo." She muttered, making sure she was securely stuck, she let go.

She yelped, her back hitting the cold, hard stone. Her head erupted in pain. "I'll be free. No longer a princess." She reminded herself, trying it to cry from the pain of the hard stone and her skin. Tears stung her eyes but she ignored them, starting to reach her hand over her head. She grabbed on tightly to a green vine, attempting to pull herself up.

"Ah!" She exclaimed, the vines holding her breaking, releasing her leg. Her hand slipped, grabbing at nothing other than air, and she tumbled toward the ground. She closed her eyes, waiting for impact. However that didn't happen.

Instead, she was caught by a set of strong arms. "What the Hades?!" The mystery-catcher-of-princesses exclaimed. Annabeth's eyes shot open, instantly looking at a raven haired teen. His face was dirty, and by his side was a blonde teen. The blonde limping and looking at Annabeth in confusion.

"Did you just jump out that castle window?!" The raven haired teen exclaimed, Annabeth, embarrassed to have fallen but at the same time proud of herself for getting out, nodded. "Yes. . ." She answered cautiously.

"Are you okay?!" The blonde asked, Annabeth glanced at his ankle. "Probably more than you are." She spoke, resulting in him blushing.

"So, why are you here at the kingdom of Elio?" "What's you name? I have no intentions on giving my information away without knowing your names." Annabeth demanded, the blonde nudged the raven.

He sighed, "I'm Percy. That's Jason." The raven haired– Percy– answered. "Now what are you doing going out king," Percy shuttered, "Apollo's castles window?" He asked, Annabeth looked at him. "One, this my kingdom, well suppose to be future kingdom. Kinda trying to escape it right now. And two? This is the Athens kingdom you idiot." Annabeth answered, frowning.

Percy cursed, "Percy! I told you we went the wrong way!" Jason said, Annabeth tried to wiggle out of Percy's arms. "Well sorry! I, unlike some people, are too busy running after their partner!" He said loudly, Jason blushed. "I-It was against my will!" He pointed out, "You ran when you saw a chicken! That is just sad Jason!" Percy protested. Annabeth sighed, this was going to be a long few hours. . . Assuming she'd stay with the idiots!

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"Okay, so let me get this straight. You're running away, only after being disowned, just so you can go to the Elio kingdom?" Annabeth asked, Percy had set her down on the ground. "Yeah, pretty much." Jason answered, shrugging his shoulders.

Annabeth sighed, "Well, come on, we're going to Lundi then." She declared, "What?" Jason asked, Percy glanced at her. "Why would you help us anyway?" He asked, eyeing her blonde curls. She sighed again, "Its not like I'll kill you! Lady Artemis and her Hunters will probably kill you on site anyway, so yeah." Annabeth answered before continuing. "I am also like you, with a few exceptions. Basically, I'm trying to run away too." She told them, her bags handle slung over her shoulder.

Percy looked at her. "What's in it for us if we take you?" He asked, Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Pu-lease! I am helping you! Without me you managed to make it to the Athens kingdom, which is at least a few days travel away from Lundi. And Elio!" She pointed out, Percy sighed.