Flaws

Jercy - Oneshot

"I don't know how I can stay with him, Annabeth! He talks during movies! He's a movie-talker!" Percy ranted as he sat down on an abandoned bunk bed. Annabeth was adjacent to him, her legs laid out in front of her. Her ankles crossed as the blonde continued to eat Chinese food.

"I don't care that he doesn't seem to know how to use a steak knife, or how he rewatched episodes of Glee at 3 am, but for the love of the gods if he talks during one more movie I will snap his neck!"

Annabeth gave him a pointed look. Noodles were stuffed in her mouth, a small bit of sauce ran down her chin. Percy gestured to the spot and sighed as Annabeth rolled her eyes.

She swallowed before speaking, "Percy need I remind you of the time, back when we were dating, when you told me caramel was pronounced caramel. Ignore the fact that I lost respect for you in those 5 minutes, everyone has flaws– and not just a fatal one." Percy groaned.

"This is not the time for one of your smarty-pants remarks. You're suppose to agree with me during Percabeth hang out night!"

Annabeth laughed, using chopsticks to grab another cluster of noodles.

"No, I'm suppose to eat Chinese food and vent while you eat jelly beans and vent. I didn't agree to ever support your relationship problems." Annabeth said. She took a bite, chewed, and watched as Percy deflated.

"I know, I know, but I don't know what to do! It's such a small thing, but it's driving me crazy, Wise Girl!" Percy threw a few jelly beans in his mouth. They clacked around his teeth as Annabeth started to speak again.

"I can't fix his flaws. You're just gonna have to live with it. That or break up with him."

Percy felt his shoulders drop. His eyes softened as he looked at his female best friend (Grover was his male best friend, and Percy would fight anyone who said otherwise).

"... I don't want to break up with him though," Perry said in a small voice. Annabeth sighed and put down her food.

"Then deal with it."

Percy rolled his eyes, "I hate you so much."

Annabeth shot him a sarcastic smile. Her eyes squinted and she stuck out her tongue. Percy laughed.

"Love ya too, Seaweed Brain."

-_-_-_-_-

Jason leaned into Percy as the movie played. The bright screen illuminated the room. A blanket was spread over the two demigods. It was made of scratchy yarn, but Sally made it for Percy so he couldn't bring himself to throw it away.

"She's gonna die." Jason remarked as he chewed on some taffy. Percy felt annoyance creep up. The girl in the movie screamed as she was slaughtered like a pig.

"Blood, blood, and now the jock will find her as the killer escaped," Jason said. Percy sighed quietly to himself. He moved his hand to grab some popcorn from Jason's left.

"Hey Percy, do you think–"

"Jason, I swear to the gods above if you don't shut up I will steal your kneecaps."

"I was gonna ask you if you thought that marrying me would be a good idea but stealing my kneecaps work too."

"You wait a dam minute–"

Jason rants about how per talks during movies, ends with proposal