Haha, last picture, last chapter 🤧

This is amazing look at the picture above⬆️⬆️

So guys...this is the last part that I can do in this book, and I am really sad:(

But omg guys 50K reads?! I can't believe. I'm the beginning, I was striving for 100 reads. It took about 20 chapters until I got 100 reads, and I was so happy! Then, it started going up and up. When I got to 6K in two weeks, I was beyond surprised. I only had 17 followers at the time. Then it got to 10K, then 20K, 30K, 40K, and now 50K. Maybe overtime this book will get to 100, which would make me beyond happy, but I'm so so so glad we came this far.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do a second book unless I get a lot of comments from you guys, and just tell me if you want me to do another one!

And one more thing, please read my other books! I just started the series called memories, and book one is almost finished. I'm really excited, and if you love PJO and HOO you will LOVE this series. It has magic and love and more!!

Anyway, I guess this is the last time I'll be saying this in this book, but...

-Amber❤️

And peace out✌🏼

*update*

I will be doing a new book as so many of u requested!!

So, I need a cover. I will be having a contest to see who's cover is the one! Remember to include the same title that this book has already, but with a 2.0 in it. Please send them to me or tag me in a chapter with it!

*update*

No one is reading the second one so I deleted it sorry! :(

*updateeee!*

So I created a new one kinda!! It's called "Percy Jackson Funny Moments/Stories!" Go read!