Chapter 7 Pt 1

Chapter 7 Pt 1

After reassuring Roe with my kind words – oh, you know me, I'm friggin' lying. - I told him that if I died he would come with me. I wasn't kidding. At all. I have a sense of humor, yes, but it doesn't revolve on dying.

"Alright Cedar, but seriously, is your backpack with you?" He asked me. For the twenty-ninth time. I nodded because If I spoke I would go on a tantrum including amazing tames and comebacks he wouldn't be able to comeback from. Pun intended.

"How are we getting to the airport?" I questioned, because I wasn't up for walking. Two miles. For something I wish I didn't have to do. "I have my truck. It's a Ford, and she is a beauty." He dreamily sighed.

"I'm so sorry Roe, I didn't know your Ford left you for a Porsche." I told him. He started to fume, but stopped when I said Porsche.

"Porsche?"

"Yes, a second hand Porsche just outside your home..." Now I just realized how bad that sounded.

Roe visibly paled for a second, before regaining his failing composure.

"I think we should check it out." He slurred, confidently.

Boy, have you watched any horror movies lately? That is something stupid to do. You stay away from the danger, not go right into it.

But then, I realized I am just as stupid. I'm still questing with that Idiota. Idiota! My new pet name for him, instead of calling him Roe. But before I can officially declare Idiota his pet name, I have to run a test.

"Idiota." I said, and Roe turned around to say "What". He just answered to Idiota. Test aced.

Who could it be...? Once again, an amazing line of thought was cut off and I had to congratulate somebody. I turned around, and caught drift of that sly mother trucker.

Jared. But his wolf was in control. Shit.

"Cedar..." Jared's wolf voice was a little bit lower and raspy.

"What the hell are you doing with," Jared's wolf, I think he named him Sam (Jared was bragging about it to omegas) paused, to give Roe a dirty look. "Him." He spat the word out like it was poison and pointed to Roe.

Hell no boy, the pack grounds may be your home but this place is my (temporary) Alma matter.

Nobody does THIS in my (temporary) Alma matter.

"I'm sorry Alpha Sam," I bowed to irritate him further. "I was just talking about our group project, The Effects of Wars. Roe had just given a good point on why wars are hazardous to pup health and elders."

Sam seemed to understand – well, not really, but he was trying – so he quickly tried to change the topic knowing he had caused a scene. "I heard you were joining The Library Field Trip, so I thought I could drive you there." He said to me.

"Well, take Roe as well, because he is joining me." I said enthusiastically. Sam's face fell, the second I mentioned Roe.

Roe seemed to catch my reasoning, in all the wrong reasons. Ironic, right,

He grabbed my left wrist and dragged me close towards him. A gasp sound escaped my lips. Sam growled because Roe was a threat to a "relationship" with me, but he tried to hide it among several fake coughs.

I mentally scowled at Roe, for being so stupid. The wolf of an Alpha is even more possessive than the actual human.

We learnt that in mate classes, were they specifically told you not to reject your mate and how to seduce your mate.

Yes, we have those classes from a certain age.

Roe ground onto me, not for pleasure, but for a reaction from Sam. It didn't do much but did it did make Sam jealous.

His eyes turned to whatever color used to represent emotions.

Yes, I failed at the werewolf emotion class. Oh. I just said I failed. I thought it was a one-time thing.

It wasn't until Roe placed his hands in my hair that I let out a little moan. Now, that had Sam pissed. Apparently, only he should make me moan.

I'm sorry, but if you drop your hand into my hair and make circular soft motions or something then I'm gone.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, TOUCHING MY MATE?" He thundered. I was too busy in Lalala land to notice he had called me his mate. Now I really want to go on that stupid effin' quest so I can teach them a lesson. Permanently.

Sam lost control and tried to punch Roe. But he had to go through me. I do not mean that like I protected Roe, but I was in front of him. Like every other coward I ducked and Roe caught Sam's hand with a vice-like grip.

They paused to lock eyes, before Roe committed social suicide. He flipped Sam over. Sam fell flat onto his back, his legs spread. He groaned, before jumping up, but slipping back.

This guy doesn't understand forces, truly. He doesn't have enough momentum to jump and give a roundhouse kick to Roe. Or intelligence.

Idiota (I wasn't kidding) proceeded to punch Sam's jaw.

The idiot. He punched Sam so hard, Sam fell unconscious. He just beat the Alpha's wolf, easily. I need to enquire on his background.

I felt like confronting him, but now was not the time. "We'll leave him here for now. Let us drive my Ford out of here."

He spoke with too much confidence, power and authority. I just can't put my finger on it. I need to put my finger on it or my life has not been fulfilled.

Insert dramatic sigh here.

But what can I do? What can't I do?

Roe dragged me – effortlessly, hate the idiot for that – into his red, third-friggin' hand Ford. What the heck is wrong with his life choices, and more importantly, his car choices, like what is wrong with that Ford? Or Toyota I don't know. I think it was a Toyota Ford

I opened the Ford door, and he pushed me inside. Rude much? "I call shotgun!" I yelled like a little child.

But it was quite useless to call shotgun because I was already in the shotgun position. Roe placed his key in the ignition, and turned whichever direction it is needed to drive.

I can't drive, okay?

The Ford woke up, grumbling at the hour it had been woken up. Another switch at the ignition and the ford was growling.

Roe pressed his foot on the accelerator and we sped off.

*Thank you for reading up till now. I divided Chapter 7 into a number of parts required to finish what I told you last chapter. Sob. Hysterically.

Pt 2 should be uploaded, soon. I think my update schedule with have to change because I update numerous times each week.*